• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Question About Comm. Sales

In summary, to increase communication sales as a Pampered Chef consultant, it is important to regularly reach out to potential customers, utilize social media and email marketing, attend local events and networking opportunities, and offer incentives for hosting parties and referring friends. A strong sales background is not necessary, as the company provides training and resources. Effective communication of the benefits of Pampered Chef products can be done through personal experiences, testimonials, and visual aids. Objections from potential customers can be handled by actively listening and addressing their concerns. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on communication sales, with opportunities for bonuses and incentives based on performance and team building.
AnnieBee
Gold Member
Hey All,

It is my 90th day today, and I'm about to submit a show which will bring me to $5k in sales for my first 90 days, and net me an extra $150 in PC$ :)

My question is this, I have a customer who needs to retrun some things, which will bring my comm sales to slightly less than $5000 - will this effect me getting the PC dollars? The return has not been done yet. If it will be aproblem, it would be worth it to me to order a little mysled on this show to get the PC$150...

Anyone have an answer for me? I could probably look it up, but I have to eat and get out to my cluster meeting in the next half hour...

You will have a commission take-back only if the customer returns their entire order. Otherwise, HO lets you keep the sales, since it's not your fault the customer didn't like part of their order.Congrats! Way to go!!

Awesome! Thanks Ann,

got to run...

1. How can I increase my communication sales as a Pampered Chef consultant?

To increase your communication sales, it is important to regularly reach out to potential customers and build relationships through consistent communication. Utilize social media and email marketing to showcase new products and promotions, and offer incentives for hosting parties and referring friends. Additionally, attend local events and networking opportunities to expand your reach and connect with potential customers.

2. Do I need to have a strong sales background to be successful in communication sales at Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need a strong sales background to be successful in communication sales at Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources for consultants to learn effective communication and sales techniques. Additionally, the products often sell themselves due to their quality and usefulness in the kitchen.

3. How can I effectively communicate the benefits of Pampered Chef products to potential customers?

One effective way to communicate the benefits of Pampered Chef products is to share personal experiences and testimonials. Use the products yourself and share how they have improved your cooking and kitchen organization. Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews and feedback on social media or on the company's website. You can also use before and after photos or demonstration videos to showcase the products in action.

4. What is the best way to handle objections from potential customers during a communication sales pitch?

The best way to handle objections from potential customers is to listen actively and address their concerns. Find out the reason behind their objection and offer a solution or alternative that meets their needs. Demonstrating the value and benefits of the product and offering a satisfaction guarantee can also help alleviate any concerns.

5. Can I earn a commission as a Pampered Chef consultant for communication sales?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn a commission on communication sales. The company offers a generous compensation plan for consultants, with the ability to earn up to 25% commission on sales. Additionally, there are opportunities for bonuses and incentives based on performance and team building.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferknapp
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PChefCharlotte
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ritabenson
  • smilesarepriceless