• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help with $40 Indy Order? - July Sale Bites!

In summary, the July Sale Bites promotion offers a selection of Pampered Chef products for $40 or less, perfect for summer cooking and entertaining. Other discounts or coupons cannot be combined with the $40 Indy Order promotion. To place a $40 Indy Order, simply select the products from the promotion and add them to your cart. This promotion is only available for online orders through the Pampered Chef website. You can purchase multiple $40 Indy Orders, but each order must be placed separately and quantities are limited.
heat123
Silver Member
I've never had this problem before but I am almost 2month of no shows. My ? is... someone placed a $40 indy order this week.. does that mean I need to have a $110min order, to stay active before losing my career stats, right??

I put a July Sale with my newsletter but no bites.( If need be, I do need to reorder some pantry goods.)
TIA!

heat123 said:
I've never had this problem before but I am almost 2month of no shows. My ? is... someone placed a $40 indy order this week.. does that mean I need to have a $110min order, to stay active before losing my career stats, right??

I put a July Sale with my newsletter but no bites.( If need be, I do need to reorder some pantry goods.)
TIA!

yes...you need 150.00 in sales this month to keep your career sales!

thanks Ginge! :)

1. What is the promotion for the July Sale Bites?

The July Sale Bites promotion offers a selection of Pampered Chef products for $40 or less. These products are perfect for summer cooking and entertaining.

2. Can I use other discounts or coupons with my $40 Indy Order?

No, unfortunately other discounts or coupons cannot be combined with the $40 Indy Order promotion.

3. How do I place a $40 Indy Order?

To place a $40 Indy Order, simply select the products you would like to purchase from the July Sale Bites promotion and add them to your cart. Your total will automatically reflect the discounted price of $40 or less.

4. Is the $40 Indy Order only available for online orders?

Yes, the $40 Indy Order promotion is only available for online orders through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I purchase more than one $40 Indy Order?

Yes, you can purchase multiple $40 Indy Orders, as long as each order is placed separately. However, please note that quantities are limited and some products may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • tjb11675