• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Cupboards with Tupperware Modulars - 40% Off Sale!

In summary, the author of the content likes the Modular system Tupperware offers but is hesitant to invest in it because of the space it would take up in their cupboard.
jenm42 said:
I have a TON of modular Mates and LOVE them! My entire pantry closet is filled with them floor to ceiling, plus the entire cabinet over the stove... I've never tried attaching a picture to a messaage before but if you can see the two pictures I've tried to attach here, you will have a much better idea.

I got them at 40% off last January plus a TON more than that... I had a really big party... a good friend of mine sells TW and she gives me a nice discount when I order, so if you want to order some let me know =)

I LOVE my organized pantry! I highly recommend rectangles and super ovals - they take up the entire depth of the cabinet, so no more wasted space.

=) Jen

Jen,
WE love your organized pantry, too!! lol

Hey, help us out, would you? Why don't you tell us what pieces you have and what they hold, then we could all organize our kitchens, too!!? lol
(I'm all about "cuttin' to the chase" here!!)

Paula

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't understand it, really. At TPC, they add some goofy colors for Spring or Fall (I hope we've settled on cranberry as an official color now that it's in SA and everywhere else) but you'd think Tupperware would keep colors around for awhile. I've got modular containers that were Mom's (she died in 1991) that have pink lids, I've got some of the blue ones and now they have a different shade of blue. Arrrrgh.

At least, the containers haven't changed, so the bottoms and lids are all interchangable.

I have several different lids as well. My first Tupperware show I went to I bought the pink, then I got a country blue, then I ended up with a dark green, then got some dark blue and then my Grandmother gave me more country blue. I guess if I bought any I would have another color as well. I just try to keep the ones next to each other the same color but it doesn't always work.

Also whoever posted the chart....Thanks for the tip on the sizing chart for Modular Mates. I printed it as well. Very Handy...

I emailed the TW lady last night with some questions. She called back today and left a message for me (by the way, that's twice that she would know I do PC!). Do you know TW doesn't have a return policy if something doesn't work out for you? Only if something's wrong will they return it. Makes me really like PC's return policy

Great cupboards Jen! I too, love the modular mates. I have several, but because of expense, I don't have a stock of them like your beautiful cupboards.

There is a set on the tupperware site for 50% off, comes to $72 (I believe 13 pieces)....and my tupperware consultant is throwing in an additional 20% off (through her only). With tax/direct shipping, I paid a total of $72.34!

AMAZING! If you want to order with the extra 20% off, PM or Email me, and I will send you her info.

jrstephens said:
I need to look into the sale. I got a bunch of stuff a few months ago when you could buy $100/$150 worth of the storage bowls and stuff or $50. All me left overs are covered now.

I love the idea of the modulars but have never liked the prices of them.

I did a show last summer so I could get the cake plate for free. I had horrible turn out, the TW lady was boring and I had to scrounge around for enough orders for it. I had to pay shipping on my free stuff and some of the host specials were only available if you had so many bookings from your show. I was not impressed with the benefits at all.

BUT if you are spending a lot I would say do a catalog show and get what you can get for free. With your order you would only need a few more to turn it into a "show."

My TW lady has been great about letting me have guest specials that others are not using. They have a lot of if you spend xx the you can buy xx.

Jen Lee - you are AWESOME when it come to storage containers!!! I envy you!

Debbit - I wished mine looks as "bad" as you think yours does! HA!

My problem is that I have a deep pantry and so much gets pushed to the back and never used b/c it is out of sight. I have a great sized pantry I am just not pleased with how deep it is and I loose things. I will go buy more of something b/c I cannot find out, to find it the next time I clean out the pantry all the way in the back where I cannot see or reach it.

OK...I am NOT going to clean this up to show you...

My Dad hand made these extra large lazy susan's to put into my pantry. I used to have the same exact problem! I coudn't tell what was in the back! Now there may be a small amount of wasted space in the corners, but it sure pays off by being able to turn the lazy susan and see what I have!

Here is the top shelf (no lazy susan on this one)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Christmas2007kitchenpantry008.jpg

Full length view of bottom and one shelf with lazy susan:
(dog food in large plastic container on bottom left)

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Christmas2007kitchenpantry005.jpg

Bottom with lazy susan and most of my pans, my grill pan and family skillet are sitting on my stove since I just used them tonght!:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Christmas2007kitchenpantry004.jpg

Shelf with lazy susan:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Christmas2007kitchenpantry007.jpg

Other shelf with lazy susan:

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/Christmas2007kitchenpantry003.jpg

Holy Lazy Susan Kelly!!

wadesgirl said:
Holy Lazy Susan Kelly!!
Teehee!

Yeah...I love them! They are over 2 feet in diameter!! They hold a TON of stuff! I especially love the way my pans are...they would be a PITA if they were stacked clear in the back of the pantry and I couldn't get to them without breaking my back!

Kelly, those are neat! Do you think he could come over to my house? HA!

jrstephens said:
My problem is that I have a deep pantry and so much gets pushed to the back and never used b/c it is out of sight. I have a great sized pantry I am just not pleased with how deep it is and I loose things. I will go buy more of something b/c I cannot find out, to find it the next time I clean out the pantry all the way in the back where I cannot see or reach it.

This is exactly the problem that I used to have, and Modular Mates has completely solved that for me! When I get home from the store, original packages get opened and everything goes into these modular mates. Flour, sugar, cereal, rice, brown sugar, potato chips, EVERYTHING. The modular mates are mostly clear, so it's easy to tell what I am low on and what I'm not. And that's also why I like the rectangles and superovals the best - they use the entire depth of the cabinet so that I'm not wasting space back there, and I can still see it all. Problem solved!

As for the person who asked what I keep in all my modular mates, well... I bake a lot of breads and stuff so I have multiple types of flours and other baking type things (two types of cocoa, different kinds of nuts, choc chips, etc.). I also keep all of my kids snacky things in there - multiple types of crackers, cookies, teddy grahams, chips, everything.

There is a chart on the Tupperware website (I think someone already posted that here) that will tell you exactly what size you will need for however much of anything specific you want to store. That chart is immensely helpful when deciding which sizes you will need.

=)

now can you come make my office look like that----lol---its very close---

$99 salesSomeone asked about the $99 thingy. This is what my TW consultant emailed to me.

Attachments

• Tupperware $99 special.pdf
    233.3 KB · Views: 407
  • ModularMatePriceList%2708 1 .pdf
    426.6 KB · Views: 280
I need to go to my consultant's website and look at these. I normally get the monthly emails. I must have deleted it by mistake. I had a bunch over Christmas when I was not checking it regular and I got "Delete Happy" one time.

I cannot find the chart on tupperware.com. Can someone post the link to it or post it here? Thanks!

jrstephens said:
I cannot find the chart on tupperware.com. Can someone post the link to it or post it here? Thanks!
You can see it here.

T h a n k s !

I have a show going on....hint hint hint.....if anyone wants something....hint...hint...hint...

yea, I know I'm subtle! [email protected] and I can send you a link.

I have a NEW but not in box Medium FridgeSmart if anyone wants to make me an offer plus shipping. I ended up with two of them b/c I got one of the bonus buys one month that had one in it and I had already bought the set earlier. I LOVE them for storing things in the Fridge and they really work in keeping things fresh longer!

Last edited:
Awesome deals!

After talking with the Tupperware lady, I'm going to attempt to put together a catalog show. I'm spending almost $100 myself which counts as a show but you don't get any benefits until $250. Makes me happy again about PC's great host benefits!

vwpamperedchef said:
There is a set on the tupperware site for 50% off, comes to $72 (I believe 13 pieces)....and my tupperware consultant is throwing in an additional 20% off (through her only). With tax/direct shipping, I paid a total of $72.34!

AMAZING! If you want to order with the extra 20% off, PM or Email me, and I will send you her info.

I pm'd you to get your consultant's info. Thanks!

wadesgirl said:
After talking with the Tupperware lady, I'm going to attempt to put together a catalog show. I'm spending almost $100 myself which counts as a show but you don't get any benefits until $250. Makes me happy again about PC's great host benefits!

Goodness I thought their's started at $200. It must have gone up since my show last year. I had thought about doing a catalog show since I was wanting to spend over $100 myself, but I am doing a Thirty-One Show and do not want to ask anyone to order anything else right now, haha!

jrstephens said:
Goodness I thought their's started at $200. It must have gone up since my show last year. I had thought about doing a catalog show since I was wanting to spend over $100 myself, but I am doing a Thirty-One Show and do not want to ask anyone to order anything else right now, haha!

She told me $250 over the phone but she didn't even send any information on that kind of stuff. It appears that I would only get $25 free with a $250 show, that's it, nothing else. :yuck:

wadesgirl said:
She told me $250 over the phone but she didn't even send any information on that kind of stuff. It appears that I would only get $25 free with a $250 show, that's it, nothing else. :yuck:

Their shows are really not worth it, plus, you have to py shipping on your products too. I did one last year and said I would never do that again that I would just order what I wanted and be done with it.

Plus, I thought the consultant would NEVER leave my house and I had old her previously several times I HAD to be gone by a certain time. My husband called 3 or 4 times wanting to know where I was b/c he was waiting on me to go somewhere! She was there for like 4 hours and I only had 4 or 5 prople show up!

jrstephens said:
Their shows are really not worth it, plus, you have to py shipping on your products too. I did one last year and said I would never do that again that I would just order what I wanted and be done with it.

Plus, I thought the consultant would NEVER leave my house and I had old her previously several times I HAD to be gone by a certain time. My husband called 3 or 4 times wanting to know where I was b/c he was waiting on me to go somewhere! She was there for like 4 hours and I only had 4 or 5 prople show up!

Wow! I'm not too interested in doing a show but with my order alone, it qualifies as a show and I know a coworker was wanting some stuff so I figured we could atleast submit our orders as 1 show. Don't know if it will make it to the $250 level but it's worth a shot.

I placed my modular order. Between me and a coworker, we had enough to qualify as a show ($250). I was able to get $25 free and 1 half priced item. The downside... Anything over the $25 free was at full price and you had to pay shipping on the half priced item. And that was it for the benefits. Doesn't really seem worth it to me! I love PC's host benefits, from what I've seen they truley are the top benefits out there.

Glad you qualified as a show!

I just got notice this morning from my consultant that my order has been shipped! I am so excited! Although I dread going through my cabinets and changing them out for the FIRST time! ha!

I ended up getting my WHOLE list plus 2/3 pour all seals for $147 INCLUDING tax and shipping!!

I love organizing. Call me crazy, but it relaxes me! I had to ship my lids back they came red, and I wanted blue! Luckily Michele is so sweet about it!

vwpamperedchef said:
I love organizing. Call me crazy, but it relaxes me! I had to ship my lids back they came red, and I wanted blue! Luckily Michele is so sweet about it!

I may be getting your red ones then, haha! I LOVE red. Want to come to my house and play with organizing!? Thanks for referring me!:)

jrstephens said:
Glad you qualified as a show!

I just got notice this morning from my consultant that my order has been shipped! I am so excited! Although I dread going through my cabinets and changing them out for the FIRST time! ha!

I ended up getting my WHOLE list plus 2/3 pour all seals for $147 INCLUDING tax and shipping!!

DH reminded me that I have to go through all the groceries and pour them into the containers after a grocery store trip. I manage just fine with my spaghetti container, what's a few more boxes! I don't even know how much my order is now. I ended up adding the cake taker on there and originally had $109 just in Modular Mates. Then tax, shipping, etc. I'm scared to see what I ended up with. But I am excited to get the chance to clean out my cupboards. I did tell her that I want to know when they are on sale again!

Which reminds me, I need to send her a catalog!

I wouldnt have minded the red, but I started with blue in Oct. when I had a show. So I am such a neat freak when it comes to that.

Glad you got a sweet deal!

vwpamperedchef said:
I wouldnt have minded the red, but I started with blue in Oct. when I had a show. So I am such a neat freak when it comes to that.

Glad you got a sweet deal!
I noticed that you can just buy the current seals. I have an older set of flour/sugar/etc containers that have tan seals. I asked DH if he wanted blue to match the kitchen and rest of the stuff but he was fine with the tan.

I was just talking about guest specials in another thread and it reminded me of one more thing that irked me about their host program. With TW, I couldn't get the guest special pricing on my host order. I had to order out of "the big" catalog as she put it. I love how PC offers hosts the same pricing as guests when something is on special.

wadesgirl said:
I was just talking about guest specials in another thread and it reminded me of one more thing that irked me about their host program. With TW, I couldn't get the guest special pricing on my host order. I had to order out of "the big" catalog as she put it. I love how PC offers hosts the same pricing as guests when something is on special.
That is so true! My host last night was almost giddy with joy when I told her that her 50% off products could be the 20% off stoneware! She thought she would have to take 50% off the retail. It's so much fun to share that good news with them!

I LOVE our host benefits too. You cannot beat them! I hosted a TW show one time and said I would never do it again. I considered it this time b/c I was ordering so much and did not need a lot more to get to one. But I had just takedn up an order for a Thirty One show and did not want to turn right around and ask my friends to order something again! HA!

The Thirty One show I did was good benefits - their Jan host special was DOUBLE the FPV. You have to pay shipping on your host items but if you get to $500 (which I did) then shipping is free! And they let you have the guest special too. It compares to ours more than any other I have done.

yeah, I've had a TW party before and their host benefits SUCK.

<h2>1. What are the benefits of using Tupperware Modulars to organize my cupboards?</h2><p>The Tupperware Modular system is designed to help you maximize space and keep your cupboards organized. The containers are stackable, making it easy to utilize vertical space. They also come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different items, such as pasta and cereal. Plus, they are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.</p><h2>2. Are the Tupperware Modulars worth the investment?</h2><p>While the initial cost may seem high, the long-term benefits make the Tupperware Modulars a worthwhile investment. Not only will they help you keep your cupboards organized, but they also help to keep your food fresh and prevent waste. Plus, with the current 40% off sale, it's a great opportunity to save money on these high-quality containers.</p><h2>3. Do you personally use the Tupperware Modulars?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef representative, I have had the opportunity to try out the Tupperware Modulars and I absolutely love them! They have made a huge difference in my own kitchen organization and have helped me save space and keep my food fresh. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to organize their cupboards.</p><h2>4. Can you mix and match different shapes and sizes of Tupperware Modulars?</h2><p>Yes, the Tupperware Modulars are designed to be used together and can be mixed and matched to fit your specific needs. This allows for even more versatility and customization in organizing your cupboards.</p><h2>5. How do I know which Tupperware Modulars to purchase?</h2><p>To determine which Tupperware Modulars would work best for your cupboards, take inventory of the items you want to store and measure the available space in your cupboards. This will help you determine which sizes and shapes will fit best. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef representative for expert advice on which Modulars would work best for your specific needs.</p>

1. What are the benefits of using Tupperware Modulars to organize my cupboards?

The Tupperware Modular system is designed to help you maximize space and keep your cupboards organized. The containers are stackable, making it easy to utilize vertical space. They also come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different items, such as pasta and cereal. Plus, they are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.

2. Are the Tupperware Modulars worth the investment?

While the initial cost may seem high, the long-term benefits make the Tupperware Modulars a worthwhile investment. Not only will they help you keep your cupboards organized, but they also help to keep your food fresh and prevent waste. Plus, with the current 40% off sale, it's a great opportunity to save money on these high-quality containers.

3. Do you personally use the Tupperware Modulars?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I have had the opportunity to try out the Tupperware Modulars and I absolutely love them! They have made a huge difference in my own kitchen organization and have helped me save space and keep my food fresh. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to organize their cupboards.

4. Can you mix and match different shapes and sizes of Tupperware Modulars?

Yes, the Tupperware Modulars are designed to be used together and can be mixed and matched to fit your specific needs. This allows for even more versatility and customization in organizing your cupboards.

5. How do I know which Tupperware Modulars to purchase?

To determine which Tupperware Modulars would work best for your cupboards, take inventory of the items you want to store and measure the available space in your cupboards. This will help you determine which sizes and shapes will fit best. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef representative for expert advice on which Modulars would work best for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies