• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organize Your Cupboards with Tupperware Modulars - 40% Off Sale!

In summary, the author of the content likes the Modular system Tupperware offers but is hesitant to invest in it because of the space it would take up in their cupboard.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
My cupboards are always a mess and there is no where to put certain things. I had looked at Tupperware's Modular system before and didn't want to invest that kind of money (sorry not going to have a party either). Now they are on sale (40% off). I was looking at them but without seeing them in person, I don't know what exactly to think about getting. Does anyone on here have them? Do you use them or are they a waste of space and money? For sure, I'll probably get another pasta container and cereal containers but I wasn't sure on the squares, ovals, super ovals, etc.

I've got a few. I actually prefer the other system they had for a short time that was discontinued. It had better seals and the containers themselves looked more modern. If you can discipline yourself to use them, then they can really help keep your pantry looking neat. I've got staples in mine: baking powder, baking soda, cornstarch, chocolate chips, salt, rice, oatmeal, etc. All the things that come in carbboard boxes that don't seal, or bags that don't stack.

Love them love them love them!!!!!! They also have a $99 deal this month.If you need a TW rep to buy them from, PM me. A friend of mine sells TW.

I might have to try those. Round containers waste so much space in a square cabinet.I just acquired some of those collapsing containers - so far, I like them. They take up a lot less room in storage (they're relatively flat) and expand to the size I need.

I have some of the Rubbermaid brand collapsable bowls. They're microwaveable - the TW ones are not. They are very nice for saving space in the cupboard.

I usually transfer leftovers to stoneware or the small Micro-Cooker anyway.

I have their "stretch" lid set and I love the fact that you don't have to worry about finding the right size bowl because the lid will flex around your food. I have a friend who has a consultant that I have bought from before so I know I'll go through her if I buy some.

I have the square modulars and LOVE Them!!! I use them for flour, sugar, etc. I had a party in the Fall and got a whole lot of stuff. My cake taker is my favorite!

I love the modulars, too. I also use them for flour, sugar, etc. I had the cereal storers but found that I could never get the lid on without a lot of cursing, so I transfered all my cereal to the modulars.

yes, I have the Squares and use them for flour, sugar, brown sugar, powdered sugar, rice, etc. They are SOOOOO handy. I had some other canisters but I hated the small opening at the top--the modular mates are nice and big so you can measure out the flour without making a big mess.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I need pants like that.

It's called spandex!

Someone told me once that if you cannot get a lid to fit, run it under warm water to loosen it up, dry then snap on and it should fit.

I already have the canister set, my sister gave it to me after she hosted a party. But DH doesn't like it sitting on the counter. I don't know if I would have more room with the modulars in our cabinets or not. We only have two food cabinets (four doors worth of space) to store all of our food items in.

I love my modulars! Took me a long time to invest in them. Bought them to fit the cabinets in my old house. Don't you know they are not the best fit in new house and my current cabinet shelves are not adjustable!

All in all I still like them.

Got an email about the sale from a TW gal I know..... considdering doing a show but truly do not want to be bothered... I have horrible turn out for shows!

40% off is a good deal. If you know a really good TW person they will come to your house and help you figure out what you need.

i have and love the rectangle modulars. LOVE them - they are the exact depth of my cabinet, and one of the sizes fits an entire 5# bag of sugar, another the 5# of flour. -my entire pantry cabinet is a white and blue happy place lol!

We have the kind that you can buy in Linens N Things that are in a spinny thing and love them. Not too much money and they work well.

Walmart!!!Walmart!!! :sing:

I bought some cool Cereal containers, square containers for flour and sugar, and they were inexpensive.

I also got on eBay and bought some used tupperware for a great price!!

Debbie :D

I have a TON of modular Mates and LOVE them! My entire pantry closet is filled with them floor to ceiling, plus the entire cabinet over the stove... I've never tried attaching a picture to a messaage before but if you can see the two pictures I've tried to attach here, you will have a much better idea.

I got them at 40% off last January plus a TON more than that... I had a really big party... a good friend of mine sells TW and she gives me a nice discount when I order, so if you want to order some let me know =)

I LOVE my organized pantry! I highly recommend rectangles and super ovals - they take up the entire depth of the cabinet, so no more wasted space.

=) Jen

Attachments

• 100_2783.JPG
    100_2783.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 444
  • 100_2782.JPG
    100_2782.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 460
FYI--if you search around Tupperware's site, they do have a cool list of modular mates and what their capacities are, like which ones hold an entire bag of flour, etc.

Jen, all I can say is WOW!!!!

jenm42 said:
I have a TON of modular Mates and LOVE them! My entire pantry closet is filled with them floor to ceiling, plus the entire cabinet over the stove... I've never tried attaching a picture to a messaage before but if you can see the two pictures I've tried to attach here, you will have a much better idea.

I got them at 40% off last January plus a TON more than that... I had a really big party... a good friend of mine sells TW and she gives me a nice discount when I order, so if you want to order some let me know =)

I LOVE my organized pantry! I highly recommend rectangles and super ovals - they take up the entire depth of the cabinet, so no more wasted space.

=) Jen

You're a box, aren't you?

DebbieJ said:
FYI--if you search around Tupperware's site, they do have a cool list of modular mates and what their capacities are, like which ones hold an entire bag of flour, etc.

I saw that when I was looking earlier but it doesn't mean anything since I'm at work. I think this weekend I'll go through some of the items I want to store and see what would hold them best.

Why yes, actually I am a box. Can you tell? <grin>

Actually, the quiz (I took it twice a few weeks ago) didn't identify a second shape for me, but I really think I have some squiggle in me as well. =)

=) Jen

jenm42 said:

=) Jen

Well, that's just showing off!;)

Actually I am quite envious. That is awesome organization!

Lisa

I printed off the chart that they have and highlighted all the things I would like to store in them. Now I just need to go home and figure out what the volume of the stuff is to figure out what I really want.

OMG Jen! Wow! I've never seen a pantry like that!

I also LOVE the modular mates. I have quite a few but want more to be able to store all the little bags in my pantry. On January 1st, I saw the sale on their web site and I made a list of what I want to buy. I sorted through my pantry to figure out what I want to store where and what size I need.

Too bad they discontinued the black (or cosmos) lids as now I will have to different colors.

Amazing!!!
jenm42 said:

=) Jen

Jen that is AMAZING :sing: !!!!

It's so beautiful I am getting teary eyed! One day, mark my words one day, I will attempt that but will probably fail miserably!! LOL :love:

Here is a pic of mine!! Nobody laugh! :mad: LOL

Debbie :chef:

Attachments

• PANTRY.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 422
jenm42 said:
Why yes, actually I am a box. Can you tell? <grin>

Actually, the quiz (I took it twice a few weeks ago) didn't identify a second shape for me, but I really think I have some squiggle in me as well. =)

=) Jen
:thumbup: Pure box - no doubt about it! :)

Well, then, as long as everyone is showing off their pantries, here's mine:
db_compactor-on-brow-of-waste8.jpg

:confused: You eat garbage? :confused:

At least you left the "r" in the word!

Actually, that looks more like the top of my desk.

I wish I had a nice pantry. Ours is next to the fridge so the food was spoiling from the heat. So that is the storage container/misc object storage.

I see they changed the blue color, I have a spaghetti container with a darker blue lid but I understand the frustration with discontinuing colors!

Another reason I'm glad not to be a TW consultant! Too many color changes to keep track of. Seasonal colors for the Twixit! clips are bad enough (and at least that's inexpensive for samples).

chefann said:
Another reason I'm glad not to be a TW consultant! Too many color changes to keep track of. Seasonal colors for the Twixit! clips are bad enough (and at least that's inexpensive for samples).

It is interesting to see the "similar" items they have to PC. I think their cookware is ugly (the shape)! :p

I don't understand it, really. At TPC, they add some goofy colors for Spring or Fall (I hope we've settled on cranberry as an official color now that it's in SA and everywhere else) but you'd think Tupperware would keep colors around for awhile. I've got modular containers that were Mom's (she died in 1991) that have pink lids, I've got some of the blue ones and now they have a different shade of blue. Arrrrgh.At least, the containers haven't changed, so the bottoms and lids are all interchangable.

wadesgirl said:
It is interesting to see the "similar" items they have to PC. I think their cookware is ugly (the shape)! :p
Not to mention, people think OUR cookware is expensive! :rolleyes:

chefann said:
:confused: You eat garbage? :confused:

At least you left the "r" in the word!
I don't eat anything that requires chewing. ;)

As for the "r" in that word...that's already been thoroughly covered in another thread. :p

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Not to mention, people think OUR cookware is expensive! :rolleyes:

I guess I didn't even look at the price, just saw how ugly they looked. Before I was a consultant, my coworker had TW party and said her husband was looking at the knives. Luckily he didn't buy those and when I signed up she had a party for me and bought all the knives from me.

I have the flour, sugar, etc containers in cream/tan color. They don't match anything in my kitchen!

DebbieSAChef said:

It's so beautiful I am getting teary eyed! One day, mark my words one day, I will attempt that but will probably fail miserably!! LOL :love:

Wow Debbie - what a slob!

JUST KIDDING!!!:D :D :D

After seeing that, there is no way I'd post what mine looks like!

Besides, I am the condiment queen - I have enough extra condiments in my pantry to open my own specialty store!:chef:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I don't understand it, really. At TPC, they add some goofy colors for Spring or Fall (I hope we've settled on cranberry as an official color now that it's in SA and everywhere else) but you'd think Tupperware would keep colors around for awhile. I've got modular containers that were Mom's (she died in 1991) that have pink lids, I've got some of the blue ones and now they have a different shade of blue. Arrrrgh.

At least, the containers haven't changed, so the bottoms and lids are all interchangable.
My mom was a TW lady in the 70's. She's still using some of her rust, olive green, and dark brown bowls. They aren't even microwave safe.

I do like that the shapes don't change, so if you had to you could use a new lid with an old bowl. But thinking as a consultant, the color changes have GOT to be a pain! Everyone wants to see the new colors to determine if they'll look good in their kitchen (as if things are available in a different color anyway), so the consultant has to have something in that color to take to parties.

BTW, my thought on the cranberry is that it's here to stay for a while. Even the towel set from the current catalog. Why else would a matching tablecloth be the January consultant incentive?

DebbieSAChef said:

Oh please Debbie!!!!!

You would have a heart attack if you ever saw mine :eek:

ChefBeckyD said:
Wow Debbie - what a slob!

JUST KIDDING!!!:D :D :D

After seeing that, there is no way I'd post what mine looks like!

Besides, I am the condiment queen - I have enough extra condiments in my pantry to open my own specialty store!:chef:
Looks like mine?

wadesgirl said:
My cupboards are always a mess and there is no where to put certain things. I had looked at Tupperware's Modular system before and didn't want to invest that kind of money (sorry not going to have a party either). Now they are on sale (40% off). I was looking at them but without seeing them in person, I don't know what exactly to think about getting. Does anyone on here have them? Do you use them or are they a waste of space and money? For sure, I'll probably get another pasta container and cereal containers but I wasn't sure on the squares, ovals, super ovals, etc.

I did this last year to my pantry. I didn't know what sizes to get for each food so the Tupperware lady came over and went through my pantry and wrote down everything plus which container I needed. It was great. You can't afford everything all at once you can keep the list and buy a little at a time. I put labels on everything after I got them. I just did it on the computer so if I need to put something else in there then I can peel it off and replace it. The really big ones are great for sugar and flour.

Last edited:
You guys are all so funny. Seriously though, for most people I would at the very least recommend Modular Mates for storing things like flour, sugar, brown sugar, nuts, chocolate chips, raisins, potato chips, snack-type foods, etc. I hate having half-empty boxes and bags of stuff falling all over the pantry. Canned foods I keep elsewhere (actually on a shelf in the garage).

Again, I definitely like the rectangles and super ovals for normal size cabinets - it takes up the entire depth of the cabinet to maximize storage. I would not recommend combining squares or ovals on top of the rectangles and superovals, because you end up with little containers that will slide back and forth and it ends up getting messy again...

Secretly, I'm so glad that the MM are 40% off this month again. I was already thinking I might need some more... =)

Jen

jenm42 said:
You guys are all so funny. Seriously though, for most people I would at the very least recommend Modular Mates for storing things like flour, sugar, brown sugar, nuts, chocolate chips, raisins, potato chips, snack-type foods, etc. I hate having half-empty boxes and bags of stuff falling all over the pantry. Canned foods I keep elsewhere (actually on a shelf in the garage).

Again, I definitely like the rectangles and super ovals for normal size cabinets - it takes up the entire depth of the cabinet to maximize storage. I would not recommend combining squares or ovals on top of the rectangles and superovals, because you end up with little containers that will slide back and forth and it ends up getting messy again...

Secretly, I'm so glad that the MM are 40% off this month again. I was already thinking I might need some more... =)

Jen

This is my biggest issue. We have tall cabinets on top but no where to put stuff ontop of half empty boxes. Plus half the boxes you get have settled during shipping and don't take up the entire box to begin with.

I asked a coworker that had them and she was happy to hear they were on sale. I don't think I'll be having the TW lady over but I think I will get some with my PC commission! Another thing to be grateful about PC! I actually have the money to spend on them instead of putting them on a CC

jenm42 said:

Jen
It's makes perfect sense to me that a box would like...boxes!

:D

I used their list and figured out what I would need and if I bought everything I wanted, it's like $213 before tax and shipping. Yikes! I halved what I ordered and it's like $128. I might wait on some pieces but there are several I think I want know. I'm going to email the TW lady I know and see what she says.

Maybe you should just host a catty show.(Hint, hint, hint.)

Check out the Rubbermaid "Premier" line.

Works well for me, might fit your needs too.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Maybe you should just host a catty show.

(Hint, hint, hint.)

That was my thought... I don't know what their show levels are at but if I can get something else by buying that much I'll go for it.

I need to look into the sale. I got a bunch of stuff a few months ago when you could buy $100/$150 worth of the storage bowls and stuff or $50. All me left overs are covered now.

I love the idea of the modulars but have never liked the prices of them.

I did a show last summer so I could get the cake plate for free. I had horrible turn out, the TW lady was boring and I had to scrounge around for enough orders for it. I had to pay shipping on my free stuff and some of the host specials were only available if you had so many bookings from your show. I was not impressed with the benefits at all.

BUT if you are spending a lot I would say do a catalog show and get what you can get for free. With your order you would only need a few more to turn it into a "show."

My TW lady has been great about letting me have guest specials that others are not using. They have a lot of if you spend xx the you can buy xx.

Jen Lee - you are AWESOME when it come to storage containers!!! I envy you!

Debbit - I wished mine looks as "bad" as you think yours does! HA!

My problem is that I have a deep pantry and so much gets pushed to the back and never used b/c it is out of sight. I have a great sized pantry I am just not pleased with how deep it is and I loose things. I will go buy more of something b/c I cannot find out, to find it the next time I clean out the pantry all the way in the back where I cannot see or reach it.

<h2>1. What are the benefits of using Tupperware Modulars to organize my cupboards?</h2><p>The Tupperware Modular system is designed to help you maximize space and keep your cupboards organized. The containers are stackable, making it easy to utilize vertical space. They also come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different items, such as pasta and cereal. Plus, they are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.</p><h2>2. Are the Tupperware Modulars worth the investment?</h2><p>While the initial cost may seem high, the long-term benefits make the Tupperware Modulars a worthwhile investment. Not only will they help you keep your cupboards organized, but they also help to keep your food fresh and prevent waste. Plus, with the current 40% off sale, it's a great opportunity to save money on these high-quality containers.</p><h2>3. Do you personally use the Tupperware Modulars?</h2><p>As a Pampered Chef representative, I have had the opportunity to try out the Tupperware Modulars and I absolutely love them! They have made a huge difference in my own kitchen organization and have helped me save space and keep my food fresh. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to organize their cupboards.</p><h2>4. Can you mix and match different shapes and sizes of Tupperware Modulars?</h2><p>Yes, the Tupperware Modulars are designed to be used together and can be mixed and matched to fit your specific needs. This allows for even more versatility and customization in organizing your cupboards.</p><h2>5. How do I know which Tupperware Modulars to purchase?</h2><p>To determine which Tupperware Modulars would work best for your cupboards, take inventory of the items you want to store and measure the available space in your cupboards. This will help you determine which sizes and shapes will fit best. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef representative for expert advice on which Modulars would work best for your specific needs.</p>

1. What are the benefits of using Tupperware Modulars to organize my cupboards?

The Tupperware Modular system is designed to help you maximize space and keep your cupboards organized. The containers are stackable, making it easy to utilize vertical space. They also come in a variety of sizes and shapes to fit different items, such as pasta and cereal. Plus, they are made with high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting.

2. Are the Tupperware Modulars worth the investment?

While the initial cost may seem high, the long-term benefits make the Tupperware Modulars a worthwhile investment. Not only will they help you keep your cupboards organized, but they also help to keep your food fresh and prevent waste. Plus, with the current 40% off sale, it's a great opportunity to save money on these high-quality containers.

3. Do you personally use the Tupperware Modulars?

As a Pampered Chef representative, I have had the opportunity to try out the Tupperware Modulars and I absolutely love them! They have made a huge difference in my own kitchen organization and have helped me save space and keep my food fresh. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to organize their cupboards.

4. Can you mix and match different shapes and sizes of Tupperware Modulars?

Yes, the Tupperware Modulars are designed to be used together and can be mixed and matched to fit your specific needs. This allows for even more versatility and customization in organizing your cupboards.

5. How do I know which Tupperware Modulars to purchase?

To determine which Tupperware Modulars would work best for your cupboards, take inventory of the items you want to store and measure the available space in your cupboards. This will help you determine which sizes and shapes will fit best. You can also consult with a Pampered Chef representative for expert advice on which Modulars would work best for your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • NooraK