• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with Simple Additions and Upcoming Party Bookings

In summary, the conversation is about a successful sales transaction between a Pampered Chef consultant and a customer. The consultant dropped off an order to the customer, who expressed interest in hosting a party and potentially becoming a consultant herself. The consultant is excited about the potential business and plans to discuss the business opportunity further with the customer.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Yesterday I dropped off an order to a customer. I knew she loved :love: the simple additions, so I put a new catalog and the October Host/Guest flyers in her bag. I met her and gave her her product, her DH asked, did you tell her what you wanted. She told me to order the Mandoline right away because they needed. No problem, I can do that! Duh!;)

About ten minutes later my DH calls me on my cell and tells me the lady you just dropped the stuff off to wants you to call her. So when I got home from running my errands, I gave her a call and she said, that she wanted to cancel the order for the Mandoline :(, however, she wanted to have party the end of the month :) and she already has $200 in orders!:eek:

I am so excited, I just can't stand it! Sure made my day.

Big Huge Wa HOOOOOOOO!!!

See, aren't you glad you decided to stay involved in PC?
Way to go! :thumbup:

that's great! way to go!

I think you have had recent affirmation with your PC business. Continue to keep up the terrific job.

That is great Laurie you are sure on a good roll with your pampered chef biz.

;)Next time you talk to her, tell her "wouldn't it be great to earn that UM for free at your Show?" Geez...she sure is already getting orders too! You maybe should try to recruit her!

pcchefjane said:
;)Next time you talk to her, tell her "wouldn't it be great to earn that UM for free at your Show?" Geez...she sure is already getting orders too! You maybe should try to recruit her!

She used the be a PC consultant and has been thinking about trying it out again. However, she told me she want's to sign under me if she does. I will definately be talking to her more about the biz opportunity as we work on her show. :)

Great job!!
Congrats!
Trina

1. What is "It Happened Again!"?

"It Happened Again!" is a cookbook filled with delicious recipes that are perfect for everyday family meals and special occasions. It features easy-to-follow instructions and uses Pampered Chef products to help make cooking and baking a breeze.

2. Are the recipes in "It Happened Again!" healthy?

Yes, the recipes in "It Happened Again!" are created with wholesome ingredients and are designed to be both delicious and nutritious. We also offer tips on how to make substitutions for dietary restrictions.

3. Can I purchase "It Happened Again!" in stores?

No, "It Happened Again!" is only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. This ensures that you receive the best customer service and have access to exclusive offers and deals.

4. Can I use my own cookware and bakeware with the recipes in "It Happened Again!"?

Yes, the recipes in "It Happened Again!" are designed to be versatile and can be made using a variety of cookware and bakeware. However, we recommend using Pampered Chef products for the best results.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "It Happened Again!"?

Yes, "It Happened Again!" includes a variety of recipes for different dietary preferences, including vegetarian and vegan options. We also offer tips on how to modify recipes to fit your specific dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
Replies