• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Simple Additions Breaking: My Experience

In summary, the Simple Additions Breaking pieces are oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is recommended to use plastic or silicone utensils to avoid scratching the surface. These pieces are made of durable stoneware and are hand-painted, resulting in unique colors and patterns for each piece. They are not made of glass or plastic.
Jennie4PC
has anyone had their simple additions break? I have the dots set and love them, but since I have had them I have had one mug crack(that was under warranty) so that was replaced. One saucer the rim basically peeled off, it looks like 3 layers were chipped away. And one of the bigger bowls cracked when DH put soup in the bowl. I still have the saucer but threw the bowl out cause it was not under warranty.

Nope never. I dont d the dots though I have the old solid white SA, dont know if that makes a difference

I use the Dots for my every day dinnerware, and I've been using other pieces of my SA since it first was introduced as part of the line. The only time I've ever broken any of it was when I dropped a couple small SA bowls from my top cupboard to the floor.

I'm known to chip dishes and I've been using SA since they came into the line. I chipped one dinner plate banging it into another while loading the dishwasher but otherwise not one other chip in this whole time and we use them every single day. I also take some to my shows and they are not packed well with the other dirty dishes on the way home.

I've only had one SA small square bowl break, but I dropped it! :(

I have not had any problems either and we used the Dots dishes all the time.
I love my DOTS!

mine are used for everyday use also. I wonder what is up with mine. The one that chipped could have been case my DD dropped it into the sink.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the Simple Additions set. While it is rare for the pieces to break, accidents can happen. I'm glad to hear that the mug was replaced under warranty. For the saucer and bowl, I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can assist you with a replacement or refund. It's important to us that our customers are satisfied with their purchases, so please don't hesitate to reach out for assistance. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1. Can the Simple Additions Breaking pieces be used in the oven?

Yes, the Simple Additions Breaking pieces are oven-safe up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.

2. Are these pieces dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the Simple Additions Breaking pieces are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use metal utensils with these pieces?

No, it is recommended to use plastic or silicone utensils to avoid scratching the surface of the Simple Additions Breaking pieces.

4. Are these pieces made of glass or plastic?

The Simple Additions Breaking pieces are made of durable and high-quality stoneware, not glass or plastic.

5. Are the colors and patterns of each piece the same or unique?

Each Simple Additions Breaking piece is hand-painted, so the colors and patterns may vary slightly, making each piece unique and one-of-a-kind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PC1
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • nicholassmommy