• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Use Their Own Version of a Deep Covered Baker Set?

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker Set is recommended for best results when cooking in the oven due to its consistent heat distribution. It is oven-safe, microwave-safe, and comes with a lid for recipes that require one. The set measures 11.5 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 4.75 inches in height, with a capacity of 12 cups or 2.8 liters. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to avoid damaging the non-stick coating.
chefliz
Gold Member
I know there was one going around for quite a while. Then the company came out with one, but none of my customers are sold on one that is $150. They think it's just too expensive. I came up with a package deal that is $110 including shipping that has
DCB, Season's Best, Kitchen Spritzer, and Choice of Rub. It's a little less costly and I can still say it's all made in USA too. (which is a bonus) I LOVE Michael's demo and would like to start incorporating more of his ways into my demo. I have had a very difficult time getting them to buy anything other than gadgets. (and yes, I demo and talk about cookware and DCB at every show)

The DCB is made in the USA? Did not know that..., but am very glad to hear. Thanks.

All our stoneware is made in the USA and it IS awesome!

The one really nice thing about all those sets is that you can promote them to hosts as 1/2 price items. I haven't sold any to guests, but several to hosts.

Hi there! I completely understand your concerns about the price of the new cookware. It can be a bit of a challenge to convince customers to invest in a more expensive item, especially when they are used to the gadgets. However, I have found that by highlighting the benefits and features of the cookware, as well as incorporating Michael's demo techniques, you can show your customers the value and quality that comes with the investment. Your package deal sounds like a great compromise and a fantastic way to introduce your customers to the cookware at a more affordable price. Keep up the great work and don't give up on promoting the cookware - it's definitely worth it!

1. Can I use my own baking dish instead of the Deep Covered Baker Set?

While it is possible to use your own baking dish, we highly recommend using the Deep Covered Baker Set for best results. The set is designed specifically for use in the oven and provides consistent heat distribution for perfectly cooked dishes.

2. Is the Deep Covered Baker Set oven-safe?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker Set is oven-safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave-safe and can be used to cook in the microwave as well.

3. What are the dimensions of the Deep Covered Baker Set?

The Deep Covered Baker Set measures 11.5 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 4.75 inches in height. It has a capacity of 12 cups or 2.8 liters.

4. Can I use the Deep Covered Baker Set for recipes that require a lid?

Yes, the Deep Covered Baker Set comes with a lid that can be used for recipes that require a lid. The lid helps to trap moisture and heat, resulting in tender and flavorful dishes.

5. How do I clean the Deep Covered Baker Set?

The Deep Covered Baker Set is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to ensure its longevity. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads, as they may damage the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • shelly.nurse