• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I do if I forgot the host special for a customer's order?

In summary, a customer submitted a show but forgot to add a host special, and P3 reminded the employee of the host special. The employee called HO and was on hold for 2 hours. The employee is out of luck, as there is nothing that HO can do.
chefmelody
I can't believe I did this! I just submitted a show and realized 2 seconds after it had gone that I forgot to put in the host special for the customer. She'd even told me what she wanted. P3 reminded me of course, but I must have just skipped past it, thinking I'd already done it.

What happened was, I'd backed up data and then restored it over a newer version by accident. It erased that part of the order which I'd added later. :(

I've called HO and am on hold for 2 hours. I don't think there's anything they can do though. What should I doooooo? :(

I would stay on hold and see if there is anything they can do since it just happened. You may be out of luck, though. Never hurts to ask!!

No answers. Only sympathy.

I sure hope someone helps you get it. They may say you got prompted enough times when you were submitting but hopefully they won't and let you order it.

Good luck. Hate it when something like these things happen. I've had pretty good luck with HO when I messed up on stuff like this. May you get as helpful person at HO as I have.

Ditto with Tasha. I was lucky and got ahold of a very friendly customer service rep who fixed the problem for me. Hang in there. Let us know what you find out.

Thanks to Gillian on here, I was able to get an extra host special shipped to my host. HO said the order hadn't gone in yet in their system, and the next day would be too late. Apparently so, since it shipped today!So thanks, Gillian, for saving my butt!

No prob Melody! I put the show in early this morning and will send you the tracking number for the box when I get it... I am glad to help out a fellow cheffer!

That is great news Melody.

1. What is the host special for this month?

The host special for this month is the Premium Kitchen Tool Set, which includes a silicone baking mat, a silicone basting brush, and a garlic press.

2. Can I still qualify for the host special if I forgot to mention it during my party?

Unfortunately, the host special can only be earned by mentioning it during your party. However, you can still earn additional host rewards by booking another party within 30 days.

3. How do I redeem the host special?

To redeem the host special, you will need to enter the special code provided to you at the time of booking your party. This can be done on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

4. Is the host special available for online parties?

Yes, the host special is available for both in-person and online parties. As long as the special is mentioned during the party and the minimum party sales are reached, the host will qualify for the special.

5. Can I choose a different host special if I don't want the one for this month?

Unfortunately, the host special is predetermined for each month and cannot be changed. However, we offer a variety of host specials throughout the year, so you may have the opportunity to earn a different one in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • TJMagoo