• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Forgot to Order the Host Special

In summary, the host special changes each month and can only be purchased during that month. If you forget to order it, you can still earn host rewards based on your party's sales. You cannot add the host special to an already submitted order, but you may be able to receive a different host special if you reschedule your party for a different month.
starrmarie
I just submitted a show last night and I forgot to add the host special:cry:...I don't know what I was thinking...DD was running around screaming trying to push the buttons on my computer, the TV was blaring, DH was zoning out on the couch ignoring it all....and I spaced it. I don't know what to do? Any suggestions?

Call HO right now and ask them if it's too late to add it, or if they'll add it for you as an adjustment.

This is one reason why I love P3. There are those windows that pop up reminding me if I forgot something like that.

HO did that for me on a Show in Dec. They shipped it separately though from the Show!

just call they will add it for you. I have done this several times and they always cover my butt!

Did u call HO yet? I have done this before and they added it too.

They won't let you add it but should let you do an adjustment for it. Apparently the host did not pay for it though so you might want to make sure you have the extra payment taken care of.

I called HO and they took care of it for me. The host paid with a credit card, I just had to give HO the credit card number. Host was my mom so explaining the seperate charges will be simple, she knows how spacy I can be lol :) Happy to hear I'm not the only forgetful one :)

What is the host special for this month?

The host special changes each month, so it is important to check the current month's special on our website or in our monthly catalog.

I forgot to order the host special, can I still get it?

Unfortunately, the host special is only available for purchase during the month that it is offered. However, we do have a wide selection of other products that you can purchase at any time.

Can I still earn host rewards if I forgot to order the host special?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards based on the total sales of your party, even if you did not purchase the host special. You can use these rewards to purchase any products of your choice.

Can I add the host special to my order after it has been submitted?

No, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes or additions to it. If you would like to purchase the host special, you will need to place a separate order.

Can I still receive the host special if I reschedule my party?

The host special is only available during the month that it is offered. If you reschedule your party for a different month, you will not be able to receive the host special for the previous month. However, you may be able to receive a different host special for the month of your rescheduled party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • MaryannNic