• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Include Guest Special on Order

In summary, the conversation revolved around a mistake made by one of the participants when placing an order for a show. They had forgotten to add a guest special and were wondering if the head office would send the missing items to the host to distribute to the guests. The person who made the mistake was reassured that they were not the only one who had done this and was advised to call the solution center for assistance. Other participants shared their own experiences with making similar mistakes and how the head office had been understanding and helpful in fixing them. The conversation ended with the original person expressing gratitude for the advice and sharing that they had successfully avoided making the same mistake in their second show.
Sandibeach
Hello,

I forgot to add the guest special (free bar board) in PP when I placed to the order to head-office. Now the order has been shipped. Do you think HO will send out the missing bar boards to the host so she can distribute them to the guests. It was my first show and I made a mistake! I can tell you I won't be making that mistake again!

I can't be the only one whos' done this??
tks

Just call the solution center on Monday and they'll take care of it for you.

In the meantime, you may want to call the host and let her know they'll be coming separately (don't have to tell her why) so she shouldn't distribute the orders until everything is there.

Thanks so much!!!

Did you find out if the Solution Center will send out the special after the order is sent in? I am curious myself because I have done that and bought the special with my own money to make up for it.
Jennifer W

Sometimes HO catches the mistake but if they don't they can see the order and whether the special was added. Since they have had this capability they have been good at sending it on. Technically, they say we must be sure to add it before submitting and they remind us as we are submitting the show.

I'll call them first thing Monday morning and plede my case!! It was my first show, they have got to allow mistakes here and there, and no it was not caught when it went to HO that I forgot to add the bar boards. I'll post HO's reply once I've spoken to them. I really hope they'll send it out, I'll pay for the shipping if that's the issue, but I can't believe I'm the only one who's done this. Thanks for the feedback, my director isn't sure either what they'll do!!

Sandi you are not the only one who has done this I did it myself the only thing that I am aware of that will not fix is adding a hostess after submitting a show

You're not the only one! I've done it myself a time or two! Usually when only one or two guests earn it.

I did this a few months back and HO refused to add them. It was with the Quick Stir Pitcher. I hope you have better luck than me.

I forgot my entire 1st month to add the guest specials since none of my customers had added the item to their orders. I argued with the person and they did send them out. BUT before having them do this adjustment ask them if you will be billed or lose your commision for doing this.

HO has been very gracious to fix these type mistakes that I make. I am always very apologetic and they don't seem to mind. And, though I say I will never do it again, I still occassionally forget. I try to triple check by:

1. write guest special on order form when totaling the night of show
2. Check when adding that it has been added
3. Check ALL orders over $60 before submitting show.

Good luck.

Hello,

Update - Customer Service was great about fixing my mistake. They graciously sent out my missing bar boards with no adjustments to myself. They were super nice about it. I don't know if we in Canada deal with the same people as in the US, but it was great dealing with them. It can't hurt to call, the worse they can do is say no. And thanks for the advice, I had my second show last night and I triple checked all the orders... no more mistakes and I indicate it on their order forms as well!!

Tks everyone!

Good, I am so glad they were able to add them. I have done that myself back in my first year, and they were very nice and understanding. We're only human. I have never done it since. I guess all it took was once for me to learn.

Now I double and triple check orders before sending them in. I still hold my breath everytime I submit a show. "I hope I didn't forget anything". :eek: My heart still flips when I hit that submit button.

Tracy
/tracycooks
:D

pamperedtracy said:
Now I double and triple check orders before sending them in. I still hold my breath everytime I submit a show. "I hope I didn't forget anything". :eek: My heart still flips when I hit that submit button.

Tracy
/tracycooks
:D

I feel exactly the same way! Even though I check and check... I haven't yet made a mistake, knock on wood!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has heart palpitations when submitting the show. I also forgot to add the bar board to my hosts order the other night and also forgot to change her rectangular baker to cranberry instead of vanilla. I am on with the home office now.

I remembered to add the guest specials today to 2 orders where the people had not put it down. Hopefully I will have 2 excited guests when they get more than they are expecting next week.

Related to Forgot to Include Guest Special on Order

What should I do if I forgot to include the guest special on my order?

If you forgot to include the guest special on your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in adding the guest special to your order before it ships.

Can I still receive the guest special discount if I forgot to include it on my order?

Unfortunately, the guest special discount cannot be applied after an order has been placed. We recommend contacting our customer service team to see if they can make any accommodations for you.

Will I need to cancel my order and place a new one to include the guest special?

In most cases, you will not need to cancel your order. Our customer service team can usually add the guest special to your existing order before it ships. However, if your order has already been processed, they may advise you to cancel and place a new order.

Can the guest special be applied to previous orders?

Unfortunately, the guest special cannot be applied to previous orders. It is only available for a limited time and must be included at the time of purchase.

What is the best way to ensure I don't forget to include the guest special on my order?

We recommend taking advantage of our reminder emails and checking your cart before finalizing your order. You can also make a note to yourself to include the guest special before checking out. Our customer service team is also available to assist you if you do forget to include it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• texasteacher
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • family4dinner
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • MarineGurl020412