• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot the Guest Specials...vent!

In summary, the show had been sitting for a few days and the guest had forgotten to add a guest special. The show was finally uploaded to the PC website and the order did not go to packing yet, so the host added the guest special.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Sent a show in last night. It had been sitting for a few days 'cause of my problems with PP (they finally updated the PC website with the latest version, btw!). Now, I just realized that I forgot to add 3 guest specials...:grumpy: I'm so annoyed with myself. I always double check that! Wish there was a message pop up to tell you to add it!

Anyway, just wanted to vent. Will call HO later and see if they can add them. Keep your fingers crossed!! :)

There is a pop-up message before you submit. Are you sure they qualified?

That message is in P3, which Canadian consultants don't have access to yet.

Sorry about that. I've been using P3 for so long that I just assume everyone else has too!

You guys are lucky!! Maybe they'll announce P3 at our NC in August!

Awww man that does stink!! Praying you guys get it!

YIPEE!!!! It all worked out. I called and I guess the order didn't go to packing yet, so she added the three guest specials I missed!! :D

Yay! Hooray for HO! The pop-up is a nice addition to P3, although we only get a reminder about backing up when it's been 7 days since the last one - so PP is better in that respect. I hope you folks in Canada get P3 soon.

You can always call and do an adjustment even if it did ship.

wadesgirl said:
You can always call and do an adjustment even if it did ship.

Thanks for the tip! Never thought of that. Of course, I'll never do that again, right? ;)

PChefPEI said:
Thanks for the tip! Never thought of that. Of course, I'll never do that again, right? ;)

My very first show, I talked an outside order into adding to her order to get a cookbook for free. I was printing out the receipts after I sumbitted the show and realized I didn't add in the cookbook. My director instructed me to call HO and have them do an adjustment. The cookbook came a day or two after the rest of the order but they did it since the guest spent $60.

I am glad they fixed it for you!!

What are the current guest specials for Pampered Chef?

The current guest specials for Pampered Chef can be found on our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

What if I forgot to add the guest specials to my order?

If you forgot to add the guest specials to your order, you can contact your consultant and they may be able to add them for you before the order is finalized. If the order has already been placed, unfortunately, the guest specials cannot be added.

Can I still receive the guest specials if I already placed my order?

If you have already placed your order and did not include the guest specials, unfortunately, they cannot be added. However, you can take advantage of the guest specials on your next order.

How long are the guest specials available for?

The guest specials are typically available for the entire month. However, they may vary depending on the specific specials and promotions at the time. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I receive the guest specials if I am not attending a party or event?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the guest specials even if you are not attending a party or event. Simply contact your consultant to place an order and mention the guest specials you would like to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • Sandibeach
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • pcjenkunkel