• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Use 2 Cards for One Guest and the Host on PP Show?

In summary, you could enter two cards on one order on PP+, but you would have to do it by clicking on the + button to add another payment, and then splitting the order between the two cards.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm trying to enter a show on PP where the one and only guest (sister of the host) needs to use 2 cards. Of course entering 2 cards isn't an option on one guest so I usually put it on another guest but there isn't one this time or add it to the host. I try to add it to the host but because the host isn't ordering anything other than her $30 free and it works out exact when I click on the payment information it doesn't let me make a payment at all!

Until the latest update if you had to overpay on one guest with a credit card - such as putting it on a host, and then underpay on another guest as long as the show balance owing was 0 it would work!

How on earth can I enter this one order for the one and only guest and the host who is only choosing FPV with two cards?!?!

Please help I NEED to get this in tonight since I'm not home tomorrow night!

Last edited:
Are you sure you can't do two credit cards? I just looked and I *think* we still can?? But maybe the Canada version is different. That would be BAD! I always have hosts covering the guest orders with a cc.

I would call HO on this one, just to make sure you get it right!:)

You could always tell her your program will not let you use two different cards on the same order and that if she wants to use two cards then she will have to do two orders and you could put them in that way.

That is just an idea since you are in a time crunch!

I thought I'd put this here as well so that everyone would know the result.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistym
Can you put in a fake guest name and then pay for the fake guest using the other credit card?

Thanks Misty, but I tried that already. Also I tried the host as well. Both ways since they didn't purchase anything there is no payment option when you click on payment - it's just grey!! I KNOW I've done it before - either a different guest who didn't purchase or the host herself!

Guess I'll call HO tech support and see what they say.

Can you add a Season's Best or a Citrus Peeler to the host order so there is a balance? That would be cheaper than splitting her order in two and paying 2 shipping charges.

In PP+ you can enter two cards on one order. You just have to click on the + button to add another payment under the "payment method" and split it between the two cards. I just tried it.

Do you not have PP+ in Canada?

It works that way in my PP also! Just looked at it. :) :rolleyes:

PP here in Canada isn't the PP+ just plain old 9.2.5 PP

When you click on payment option you have the option of cheque, cash or credit card. When you use the credit card option and then click add a payment the only options left are cash and cheque. The credit card option is now not even on the list available.

Bummer!I do remember that for PP! Did you call HO?

fruit76loop said:
I do remember that for PP! Did you call HO?

Yes, I called HO last night and the woman told me that since there was no other paying guest and the host wasn't paying for anything the guest either needed to use only one card or pay shipping twice and I could then divide her order into two. Not what I wanted to hear! If I went to a store I could pay with two cards so why not with PC?

I then asked if I added a small product to the host to have her now 'owing' money, could I then add the payment there like I've done before? She seemed stunned and said I could never suggest that and I'm not sure it would work. I told her 'oh yes, it works'. Thanks I'll just go ahead then...

She burst out laughing and said 'have a good night!'

So I added a S/B and put the second payment of the guest on the host's order (excluding the cash payment for the S/B) and it worked perfectly! Whew! :D

1. How do I enter two cards on my Pampered Chef account?

To enter two cards on your Pampered Chef account, simply log in to your account and go to the "Payment Methods" section. Click on the "Add New Card" button and enter the information for your second card. Make sure to save your changes before exiting the page.

2. Why do I need to enter two cards?

Entering two cards on your Pampered Chef account allows for a backup payment method in case one of your cards is declined or expires. This ensures that your orders can still be processed without any delays.

3. Can I use two credit cards for one purchase?

Yes, you can use both of your saved cards to make a single purchase on your Pampered Chef account. When checking out, you will have the option to select which card you would like to use for the transaction.

4. How do I update my two saved cards?

To update your saved cards on your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Payment Methods" section and click on the card you wish to update. From there, you can edit the information or delete the card and add a new one.

5. Can I remove one of my saved cards?

Yes, you can remove one of your saved cards from your Pampered Chef account. Simply go to the "Payment Methods" section and click on the card you wish to remove. Then, click on the "Delete" button and confirm the removal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • babywings76