• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Entering 2 Cards for One Guest and Host - Can Anyone Assist?

In summary, the host cannot order anything because the guest owes money, but the guest can pay the host with a SBRB.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Thought I'd post this here two in case any Canadian consultants can help (in case our PP is different now than the US)

I'm trying to enter a show on PP where the one and only guest (sister of the host) needs to use 2 cards. Of course entering 2 cards isn't an option on one guest so I usually put it on another guest but there isn't one this time or add it to the host. I try to add it to the host but because the host isn't ordering anything other than her $30 free and it works out exact when I click on the payment information it doesn't let me make a payment at all!

Until the latest update if you had to overpay on one guest with a credit card - such as putting it on a host, and then underpay on another guest as long as the show balance owing was 0 it would work!

How on earth can I enter this one order for the one and only guest and the host who is only choosing FPV with two cards?!?!

Please help I NEED to get this in tonight since I'm not home tomorrow night!

It probably won't let you add in a payment since she doesn't owe anything. What about throwing in a SBRB as a gift and then entering the credit card number that way?

Can you put in a fake guest name and then pay for the fake guest using the other credit card?

mistym said:
Can you put in a fake guest name and then pay for the fake guest using the other credit card?

Thanks Misty, but I tried that already. Also I tried the host as well. Both ways since they didn't purchase anything there is no payment option when you click on payment - it's just grey!! I KNOW I've done it before - either a different guest who didn't purchase or the host herself!

Guess I'll call HO tech support and see what they say.

wadesgirl said:
It probably won't let you add in a payment since she doesn't owe anything. What about throwing in a SBRB as a gift and then entering the credit card number that way?

Well that's what I'm going to do. Actually the host is. I told her what I needed to do and although it was a pain it was no big deal and she said nope she'll take a $2 S/B. I couldn't even take a product off the guest and put on the host because her show was only $201.75 and the least expensive item was the $4 corn cob nobs. Removing that would have turned it into a non-show.

Thanks for all the ideas and help everyone! :)

What is the purpose of entering 2 cards?

Entering 2 cards allows for a more efficient and accurate payment process. It also ensures that the correct amount is charged to each card.

Can I enter 2 credit cards for one order?

Yes, you can enter 2 credit cards for one order. This is especially useful if you are splitting the cost with someone else.

Do both cards need to be under my name?

No, the cards do not need to be under your name. As long as you have permission to use both cards for the purchase, it is acceptable to enter them both.

What if one of the cards gets declined?

If one of the cards gets declined, the remaining amount will be charged to the other card. You will receive an email notification with the details of the transaction.

Do I need to enter both cards at the same time?

Yes, both cards need to be entered at the same time. This ensures that the correct amount is charged to each card and avoids any confusion or errors in the payment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • CAPCnewbie