• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Credit Cards - Only One per Order?

Your name]In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, the frustration of not being able to enter multiple credit cards per order is understandable. However, a workaround for this situation could be to have a guest purchase a gift card with their credit card, and then the host can use that gift card and their own credit card to pay for the order. Unfortunately, at this time, the system only allows for one credit card to be used per order.
ChefinHarmony
Is there a way to list two different credit cards as payment for ONE order? I know for Guests, I can always split them - but what if someone wants to pay for part of the Host's order (like her Mom) as a gift and then the Host pays for the rest? Both by credit card?

It frustrates me that we can't enter TWO or More credit cards per order. Especially since people use debit cards now instead of writing checks!

Thanks!
Joanne

Correct - only one credit card per order...drives me NUTS!

Drives me crazy too - you can add more than one of any other form of payment except CC!
Maybe put part of the order under her mom's name as co-host?

you can also pick any one of the guests that are not paying by CC and put her mom's CC info in there for any amount. When the show balances, it will come out that that guest has paid over, but in the end it will charge it and work out correctly.

Hi Joanne,Thank you for reaching out with your question. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with not being able to enter multiple credit cards per order. Unfortunately, at this time, our system only allows for one credit card to be used per order. However, we do have a workaround that may be able to help you in this situation.If a guest wants to pay for part of the host's order as a gift, you can have them purchase a Pampered Chef gift card with their credit card. Then, the host can use that gift card to pay for a portion of their order, and use their own credit card for the remaining balance. This way, both credit cards are being used for the order.I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for being a valued Pampered Chef consultant.Best,

1. How many credit cards can I use per order?

You can only use one credit card per order. If you wish to use multiple credit cards, you will need to place separate orders.

2. Can I use a debit card as a credit card for my order?

Yes, you can use a debit card as a credit card for your order. As long as it has a credit card logo (such as Visa or Mastercard), it can be used as a credit card for online purchases.

3. Can I change the credit card I used for my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, you cannot change the credit card used for payment. You will need to cancel the order and place a new one with the desired credit card.

4. Why am I only allowed to use one credit card per order?

This is a security measure to prevent fraudulent activities and protect our customers. It also helps us better track and manage orders for a smoother shopping experience.

5. Are there any exceptions to the "one credit card per order" policy?

In certain cases, we may allow the use of multiple credit cards for an order. This can be arranged by contacting our customer service team. However, this is not a guarantee and is subject to our discretion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pampchefrhondab