• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saving Credit Card Info for Show Balancing - Is It Possible?

In summary, it is possible and generally safe to save your credit card information for show balancing. This option is offered by many online platforms and applications. To save your information, you can enter it during the checkout process and select the option to save it for future use. You can also delete your saved credit card information at any time. While it can make show balancing easier, it is important to regularly monitor your expenses and credit card statement to avoid any unauthorized charges.
beepampered
My debit card number automatically enters when I go to close a show. My credit card does not and I'm tired of entering it. Is there a way for the PC credit card to automatically list itself in the payment options when trying to balance a show....Thanks....

There is a spot in your personal information in P3 that you can change it.

Go to:Tools > Preferences > TPC Credit CardFill out the CC info, then select "auto-fill credit card number field" and de-select it for the debit card. That should do it!

1. Can I save my credit card information for show balancing?

Yes, it is possible to save your credit card information for show balancing. Many online platforms and applications offer the option to save credit card information for future use.

2. Is it safe to save my credit card information for show balancing?

It is generally safe to save your credit card information for show balancing, as long as you are using a reputable and secure platform. Make sure to check for security measures, such as encryption, to protect your sensitive information.

3. How do I save my credit card information for show balancing?

The process may vary depending on the platform or application you are using. Generally, you can save your credit card information by entering it during the checkout process and selecting the option to save it for future use.

4. Can I delete my saved credit card information?

Yes, you can delete your saved credit card information at any time. Most platforms and applications allow you to manage your payment methods and delete any saved credit card information.

5. Will saving my credit card information make show balancing easier?

Yes, saving your credit card information can make show balancing easier as you won't have to enter your information every time you make a purchase or payment. However, make sure to keep track of your expenses and regularly check your credit card statement to avoid any unauthorized charges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • Intrepid_Chef