• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paying by Credit Card: Tips for Managing Orders and Closing Shows Quickly

In summary, the best way to do this is to mark all the cash and check orders as Not yet Paid and over pay on the host order with her cc to cover the balance of the show.
Lady Chef
Hi All, My host wants to put the whole show (minus orders paid by credit cards) on her personal credit card. Only because she wants to close the show tonight and not wait to mail me a check. So what is the best way to do this. Someone told me I could mark all the cash and check orders as Not yet Paid and then over pay on the host order with her cc to cover the balance of the show. If I do this, will home office kick it back? Also, will all the orders ship?

can't you just pay with the host's credit card under each person's individual order?

doughmama said:
can't you just pay with the host's credit card under each person's individual order?

that is what I do..........I write her card # down first because once it is typed into the first spot, it covers up the first 12 numbers and only lets us see the last 4.

I've had several hosts do this and have not marked the payments as paid;unpaid or not paid... just put the entire payment under the hosts name and I've never had any problems.

chefmeg said:
that is what I do..........I write her card # down first because once it is typed into the first spot, it covers up the first 12 numbers and only lets us see the last 4.

I do this too.

If the host is paying for other guests, I like to put her credit card under each person's order. That way the host has a receipt to give each guest so they know that she paid.

quiverfull7 said:
I've had several hosts do this and have not marked the payments as paid;unpaid or not paid... just put the entire payment under the hosts name and I've never had any problems.
That's what I do.

This is how I close all of my shows since I do not accept checks. The host pays at the end with her debit/credit card and I just put the whole total in her Payment area. I've never had it kick back. It is sooooo much easier this way.

quiverfull7 said:

that's what I do.

HO doesn't care as long as the whole order is paid for.

1. How do I make a payment with my credit card?

To make a payment with your credit card, you can either do it online or in-person. For online payments, you can visit the website of the merchant or service provider and enter your credit card information at checkout. For in-person payments, you can swipe or insert your credit card at the point of sale, or provide your credit card information to the cashier.

2. Is it safe to pay by credit card?

Generally, paying by credit card is considered safe as long as you take the necessary precautions. Make sure to only make payments on secure websites with the https:// protocol and avoid sharing your credit card information with anyone. You can also monitor your credit card statements regularly to ensure there are no unauthorized charges.

3. Can I use my credit card for recurring payments?

Yes, you can use your credit card for recurring payments such as subscriptions or bills. However, it is important to keep track of these payments and make sure you have enough funds in your account to cover them. You can also set up automatic payments to avoid missing any payments.

4. What are the benefits of paying by credit card?

There are several benefits of paying by credit card, including convenience, security, and rewards. Credit cards allow you to make purchases without carrying cash, and many offer fraud protection and zero liability policies. Additionally, some credit cards offer rewards such as cashback or travel points for every purchase you make.

5. Are there any fees associated with paying by credit card?

Yes, there may be fees associated with paying by credit card, such as interest charges and annual fees. The interest charges are applied on any balance that you carry over from month to month, while annual fees are charged by some credit card issuers for the benefits and rewards they offer. It is important to read the terms and conditions of your credit card to understand any associated fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies