• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Splitting Credit Card Payments?

In summary, splitting a credit card payment involves dividing the total amount between two or more credit cards. This can be done by contacting your credit card company or using a payment processing service. It is possible to split a payment evenly between two cards, but some credit card companies may have minimum payment requirements. Splitting payments should not significantly impact your credit score as long as they are paid on time, but consistently splitting payments and not paying off the full balance could have a negative effect. Fees may be associated with splitting payments, depending on your credit card company and payment processing service. It is not possible to split a payment for a past purchase, but you can contact your credit card company to explore other payment options for existing purchases.
bridgetbakes
I have a host who would like to split her payment between 2 different credit cards.

Can this be done? After I put in half the amount on 1 card in PP, it doesn't appear to allow another credit card. Help!:confused:

I know that in P3 you can split the payment up any way you'd like. I'm not sure about PP though

You cannot in PP. You can in P3. I had to call the tech guys once on this. If there is another order (close friend or family member) who didn't pay for their order with a credit card, you can add her card number to their order and overcharge by the amount you need to charge to her order. Hope that makes sense. I say close friend or family member because an unknown credit card payment on their order may raise questions and would be easier to explain. This is what the tech guys told me to do.

Thanks so much for this. I emailed the tech guys and am waiting to hear back. This will probably be the way to go!

PP will allow you to use only 2 cards. I have done it numerous times. You just need to add the other payment info.

1. How do I split a credit card payment?

Splitting a credit card payment involves dividing the total amount of the payment between two or more credit cards. This can be done by either contacting your credit card company or using a payment processing service that allows for split payments.

2. Can I split a credit card payment evenly between two cards?

Yes, you can split a credit card payment evenly between two cards by dividing the total amount by two and paying half with one card and half with the other. However, some credit card companies may have a minimum payment requirement, so it's important to check with them beforehand.

3. Will splitting a credit card payment affect my credit score?

Splitting a credit card payment should not have a significant impact on your credit score as long as the payments are made on time. However, if you are consistently splitting payments and not paying off the full balance, it could potentially have a negative effect on your credit score.

4. Are there any fees associated with splitting credit card payments?

It depends on your credit card company and the payment processing service you use. Some credit card companies may charge a fee for splitting payments, while others may not. It's important to check with your credit card company and read the terms and conditions before splitting a payment.

5. Can I split a credit card payment for a purchase I made in the past?

It is not possible to split a credit card payment for a purchase that has already been made. However, you can contact your credit card company to see if they offer any payment options for existing purchases, such as a payment plan or a balance transfer to another card.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampchefrhondab
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies