• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can 1 Order Be Paid for With 2 Credit Cards?

In summary, the customer was not able to add a second credit card payment to an order that included other customers.
pamperedtiffani
I have 2 people that went in on an order together and wanted each of their parts to be put on a credit card. However, after I put one in and clicked on add to add another payment - credit card is not an option. Am I missing something?

What to do...What I do in a situation like this is add the second person's credit card to an order that is paying by cash or check. The way PP is set up, technically you can only have one credit per order. But you can add a CC payment to someone else's who is paying by check or cash.

If you are printing receipts, make sure you print the receipts before you add the extra CC payment...that way, it's not showing up on the receipt.

HTH...

Unfortunately everyone paid with a credit card. Thank you very much for clarifying that though.
I'll figure something out - thanks again!

Contact HO and ask them how to handle it! You can't be the first person to have this situation!

You can't do it. I tried last month, talked to tech support and field services and some others, they all said, can't do it!

Maybe something to send to HO as an enhancement next season???

pamperedtiffani said:
I have 2 people that went in on an order together and wanted each of their parts to be put on a credit card. However, after I put one in and clicked on add to add another payment - credit card is not an option. Am I missing something?
The best way to handle this is state The s/h is $ 4.00 no matter how much is ordered; and it's like a Personal Insurance benefit. If anything is not to your satisfaction you have your receipt to return it, etc. If orders are combined much harder to take care of.

HTH

I haven't tried this, but could you put the second person in as their own order, but not input any product numbers? (You know, how you have to add their name to put them in as a booking even if they don't order anything?) And then see if you can put their cc number and charge them that way?

Let us know what you figure out!!

Thanks,

That's a great idea. I ended up making some calls to the customers and getting it worked out. I should have tried submitting a payment for no products - but now that I think of it, I'm not sure you can.
Anyway - thank you all for your input - I love this site :)

Oh, and I did contact the HO, I'll let you know if I get the same official answere - No
:D

HO confirmed that you can only enter one credit card per order.
Just wanted to share :)

If I am in that situation I order a Quickut Knife and WAY overpay for it with the CC payment.

What is the process for using 2 credit cards to pay for 1 order?

The process for using 2 credit cards to pay for 1 order may vary depending on the retailer or service provider. However, in most cases, you can simply select the option to use multiple payment methods at checkout and enter the information for both credit cards.

Can I use 2 credit cards to split the payment for an order?

Yes, many retailers and service providers allow customers to split the payment for an order between 2 credit cards. This can be useful if you have a balance on one card but not enough available credit to cover the full amount.

Are there any restrictions on using 2 credit cards for 1 order?

Some retailers or service providers may have restrictions on using multiple credit cards for one order. For example, they may only allow a certain number of payment methods per order or may not accept certain types of credit cards. It's always best to check with the specific company beforehand.

What happens if one of the credit cards is declined?

If one of the credit cards used for an order is declined, the transaction may not go through or the remaining balance may be charged to the other credit card. It's important to have enough available credit on both cards to cover the total amount of the order.

Can I use 2 credit cards to pay for an order online?

Yes, many online retailers and service providers allow customers to use multiple credit cards to pay for an order. This can often be done through the checkout process by selecting the option to use multiple payment methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • bridgetbakes