• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Using Credit or Debit Cards to Pay for Shows | Tips & Tricks

In summary, a credit card is a payment card that allows you to borrow money from a bank or financial institution for purchases, both online and in-store. It can also be used to withdraw cash, although this is not recommended due to high fees and interest rates. Benefits of using a credit card include building credit, earning rewards, and providing protection for purchases and fraud. To apply for a credit card, you can do so online, in person, or through the mail, and your application and credit history will be reviewed to determine eligibility. While using a credit card online can be safe, precautions should be taken to protect your personal information and report any suspicious activity.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I want to pay for one of my shows with my debit card/credit card or check because my PC debit card hasn't changed over to my new account. Can I do that?? If so, how?? TIA!!

I don't think you can unless you have the host write a check out to you and then you put her order and the rest of the orders directly on your card (not when you balance the show).

Ok, b/c it's still technically in my "30 days" since joined in December b/c I got an additional 30 days.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Ok, b/c it's still technically in my "30 days" since joined in December b/c I got an additional 30 days.
I would call HO on this, I'm not for sure what the exact qualifications for this is.

If you signed in December, wouldn't your "30 days" extended have been up by the end of February?

My 30 days was up yesterday, but since the system was down, they extended it to today.

I have another question... I didn't put the product code in for my guests to get the 7" bamboo serrated knife for ordering. Will they still get it?? How about the mix n' scrape for my host, will she get that if I forgot to put in for it also??

The serrated knives will definitely be included, but the Mix 'N Scraper most likely won't. I'd call HO on the scraper.

Ok. Everything is taken care of now. They said that the computer would automatically recognize it and just add it on. Thanks for all your help!!

What is a credit card?

A credit card is a payment card that allows you to borrow money from a bank or financial institution to make purchases. You can use it to make purchases online, in stores, and to pay bills.

Can I use a credit card to withdraw cash?

Yes, most credit cards allow you to withdraw cash from an ATM or bank branch. However, this is not recommended as it often comes with high fees and interest rates.

What are the benefits of using a credit card?

Using a credit card can help you build credit, earn rewards such as cash back or travel points, and provide protection for purchases and fraud. It also allows you to make purchases without having to use cash.

How do I apply for a credit card?

You can apply for a credit card online, in person at a bank or credit union, or through the mail. You will need to provide personal and financial information, and the issuer will review your application and credit history to determine if you qualify.

Is it safe to use a credit card online?

Using a credit card online can be safe as long as you take precautions such as only entering your card information on secure websites, monitoring your account for any unauthorized charges, and keeping your card information private. It is important to also report any suspicious activity to your credit card issuer immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dancedivine