• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3- Can You Use Any Credit Card??

In summary, P3 (Payment Protection Program) is a government initiative to support small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic. Any credit card can be used for P3 payments, but it should be in good standing and have a sufficient credit limit. The benefits of using a credit card for P3 include earning rewards, having a payment record, and potentially extending the repayment period. However, some credit card companies may charge a convenience fee for using their card for government payments. Debit cards cannot be used for P3 payments.
danielsdundee
I went online to put through a personnal order and a supply order and it asks me for a credit card ##. Can we use whatever?? Does it need to be PC Debit or the PC credit card through Chase? The old Pampered Partner you only can use Debit, PC Credit, or check....Just switched 3 days ago and LOVE IT!!

I believe you can use whatever card you want....

yup. I did it for my last supply order.

YUP I did it too!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Its about time. I always hated buying supplies and not being able to get all the stuff I wanted because of only being able to use PC Debit. That makes me happy:D

What is P3?

P3 refers to the Payment Protection Program, which is a government program that was implemented to help small businesses during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Can any credit card be used for P3?

Yes, any credit card can be used to make payments for the P3 program. However, it is important to ensure that the credit card is in good standing and has a sufficient credit limit for the desired payment amount.

What are the benefits of using a credit card for P3?

Using a credit card for P3 can provide several benefits, such as earning rewards or cashback on the payment amount, having a record of the payment for tracking purposes, and potentially extending the repayment period for the payment.

Are there any fees associated with using a credit card for P3?

Some credit card companies may charge a convenience fee for using their card for government payments. It is important to check with the specific credit card company for their policies and fees.

Can I use a debit card for P3?

No, P3 payments can only be made with a credit card. Debit cards are not accepted for this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karen_anne1
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dancedivine