• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Website Renewal...credit Card Update

In summary, PC no longer allows the use of its own credit card for website subscriptions, so you may want to update what you have on file. If you don't go in and change the card by the renewal date, your website subscription will be cancelled.
babywings76
Gold Member
Just a reminder that since we no longer can use the PC credit card, you may want to update what you have on file on CC for your website subscription.

I had mine set up to automatically pay it, but it was w/ the PC credit card. If I don't go in and change the card by the renewal date, my website subscription will be cancelled.

So I just thought I'd remind everyone about it so you can change it now while you're thinking about it and won't have to worry about forgetting later. (You'll get an e-mail from HO reminding you as well as your own renewal date gets closer...but I just thought you all might want the heads-up on it.) ;)

I'm glad you posted that. My PWS renews on Sunday, and while I didn't have the PC CC but used my Debit card, I realized I could switch to a regular credit card! That helps, since I need to switch banks ASAP because of huge fees they'll be soon imposing.And I realized, in the last three years of being in business, I have never taken my PWS as a tax deduction! :eek: I forgot!!! That automatic billing thing! crud. GOing to put a note in P3 right now! ;)

I went in and switched it to the PC Debit card, added the card number and submitted it. Does the software then keep that info? Cause it wasn't there when I went back to it. I would hate to loose my PWS!Karen

I noticed the same thing, Karen! I'm calling HO now to find out.

It should be fine. I have always used my debit card for the last three years and it doesn't show my number. I just switched it to a credit card since I am trying to switch banks.

The tech guy said that it worked. Their site has to clear out the information to keep things secure, but it did go through. Just a heads up on things...the original CS rep I called thought that we weren't allowed to use a personal CC for the website. The tech guy said we can, but the CS reps don't have those different options appearing on their screens. (I don't get this :confused: but oh well) He said right now we are allowed to use personal CC's, but that's not a guarantee that we will still be allowed to in the future.

Probably will depend on if they find a new card vendor to work with. Personally, I think it is dumb that they require we use THEIR cards.

esavvymom said:
Probably will depend on if they find a new card vendor to work with. Personally, I think it is dumb that they require we use THEIR cards.

If they do get a new agreement, PC makes money off it, which is why they would want us to use their own card...

You're awesome Amanda, thanks for the reminder! :)

NooraK said:
If they do get a new agreement, PC makes money off it, which is why they would want us to use their own card...

Oh I knew that was why....just think it is rotten ;). They don't make money off of me. I won't get an additional credit card. If my business doesn't pay for itself, its something I don't get.

1. How do I update my credit card information on the website?

In order to update your credit card information on the website, you will need to log in to your account and navigate to the "Payment" or "Billing" section. From there, you can enter your new credit card information and save the changes. If you are having trouble finding this section, you can contact our customer support team for assistance.

2. Why do I need to update my credit card information for website renewal?

Updating your credit card information is necessary for website renewal in order to ensure that your subscription or membership does not expire. By providing us with your most up-to-date credit card information, we can continue to provide you with uninterrupted access to our website and its features.

3. How often do I need to update my credit card information for website renewal?

The frequency of credit card updates for website renewal may vary depending on your specific subscription or membership. Some plans may require monthly updates, while others may only need to be updated annually. It is important to check your account or contact our customer support team to determine the specific update schedule for your subscription.

4. Is it safe to update my credit card information on the website?

Yes, it is safe to update your credit card information on our website. We take the security of our customers' personal and financial information very seriously and use industry-standard encryption methods to protect your data. We also regularly monitor our systems for any potential security threats.

5. What happens if I do not update my credit card information for website renewal?

If you do not update your credit card information for website renewal, your subscription or membership may expire, and you will no longer have access to our website and its features. In some cases, you may also incur additional fees or penalties for failed payments. It is important to keep your credit card information up to date to avoid any interruptions in your service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • SusanPC