• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the August Host and Guest specials?

In summary, the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer for August that rewards hosts and guests at Pampered Chef parties. To qualify, hosts must have a party with at least $650 in sales and three guest orders, while guests must attend and make a purchase of at least $75. Hosts can earn a free Quick Cooker, a 60% off item, and $20 in free product credit for every guest who attends and makes a purchase, while guests receive a free Quick Cooker cover and a 50% off item with a purchase of at least $75 at the party. The promotion is only valid for parties held in the month of August and must be completed and submitted by August
kam
Staff member
Hmmm... thought I posted this before, but I apparently got distracted with the long weekend!

Sorry for the delay.

Here are the August Host & Guest specials on one page.

Fillable spot at bottom for your cons info.

I also placed a blank fillable area next to the logo in case you wanted to add anything else.

Attachments

• Aug2011_HostGuest_fillable.pdf
    893 KB · Views: 620
Thank you for this!! So appreciate your efforts!

Thanks Kam!!!

Kam, YOU ROCK! Thanks again!

Thanks for sharing. I haven't figured out how to make such nice documents yet.

1. What is the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion is a special offer for August that allows hosts to earn bonus rewards and guests to receive exclusive gifts when they host or attend a Pampered Chef party.

2. How do I qualify for the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

To qualify for the promotion, hosts must have a party with at least $650 in sales and three guest orders. Guests must attend the party and make a purchase of at least $75.

3. What are the rewards for hosts in the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The rewards for hosts include a free Quick Cooker, a 60% off item, and $20 in free product credit for every guest who attends and makes a purchase of at least $75.

4. What are the gifts for guests in the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion?

The gifts for guests include a free Quick Cooker cover and a 50% off item with a purchase of at least $75 at the party.

5. How long is the "August Host/Guest on One Page" promotion valid for?

The promotion is only valid for parties held in the month of August. Hosts must have their party completed and submitted by August 31st to qualify for the rewards and guests must attend and make a purchase by the same date to receive their gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • kam
  • Flyers and Letters