• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Fliers for August Host Bonus

In summary, to receive the August Host Bonus from Pampered Chef, you must host a party in the month of August with at least $200 in sales. This bonus is an additional reward on top of the usual host benefits and can vary in value. To maximize your chances of earning the bonus, you can use provided fliers and social media graphics to promote your party and reach out to your consultant for tips. The August Host Bonus cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but you can still earn the usual host benefits. There is no minimum or maximum amount for the bonus, as it depends on the total sales at your party.
Rossana
Gold Member
Does anyone have a flier with August host/guest specials on one page but with the added Host fall products? I am about to put together my guest sales reciepts and always add that flyer but can't find one all in one page. Thanks!

Hi there! I don't have a flier with all of the August host and guest specials on one page, but I did find one that includes the fall products as well. I can send it to you if you'd like. Just let me know!

1. How do I receive the August Host Bonus?

To receive the August Host Bonus, you must host a Pampered Chef party in the month of August with a minimum of $200 in sales. As the host, you will earn a percentage of the total sales in free products and discounts, as well as the August Host Bonus.

2. What is the August Host Bonus?

The August Host Bonus is a special incentive offered by Pampered Chef for hosting a party in the month of August. It is an additional reward on top of the usual host benefits, and can vary in value depending on the current promotion. Check with your consultant for the specific August Host Bonus offer.

3. How can I promote my August party to maximize my chances of earning the bonus?

We recommend using the provided fliers and social media graphics to promote your August party to your friends, family, and social networks. You can also reach out to your consultant for additional tips and ideas to increase attendance and sales at your party.

4. Can I combine the August Host Bonus with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the August Host Bonus cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. However, as the host, you can still earn the usual host benefits and rewards in addition to the August Host Bonus.

5. Is there a minimum or maximum amount for the August Host Bonus?

The value of the August Host Bonus can vary depending on the current promotion. However, there is no minimum or maximum amount set for the bonus. The more sales you and your guests make at your August party, the higher the potential value of the August Host Bonus.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kylev
  • Krissie88
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies