• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Online Orders Receive Month's Special??

In summary, the month's special can be received when placing an order online by simply adding the special item to your cart. No promo code is needed as the special item will be automatically added when you meet the qualifying criteria. While the special is typically available for all online orders, there may be some exclusions or limitations. It cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts, but there may be exceptions. If the special item is out of stock for online orders, you can still receive it by ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant.
ponvn591
If you make an order online, can you receive the month's special if you spend $60 or more? I was ordering some of the Help Whip Cancer products and realized I spent over $60 and was wondering if I could get the bar board for free?

You always need to read the fine print on the flyer. This month, no.

It depends on the specific promotion and terms and conditions set by the company. It is best to check the offer details or contact customer service to confirm if you are eligible for the free bar board with your purchase.

1. Can I still receive the month's special if I place an order online?

Yes, you can still receive the month's special when placing an order online. Simply add the special item to your cart before checking out.

2. Do I need a promo code to receive the month's special for online orders?

No, you do not need a promo code to receive the month's special for online orders. The special item will automatically be added to your cart when you meet the qualifying criteria.

3. Is the month's special available for all online orders?

The month's special is typically available for all online orders, but there may be some exclusions or limitations. Please check the details of the current month's special for specific information.

4. Can I combine the month's special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the month's special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, there may be some exceptions. Please refer to the details of the current month's special for more information.

5. What happens if the month's special item is out of stock for online orders?

If the month's special item is out of stock for online orders, you may still be able to receive it by placing an order through a Pampered Chef consultant. Please contact your consultant for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Citchen Couture
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • JanisF