• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Get Another Guest Special: Exploring Limits and Exceptions

In summary, the host can give a guest special to a customer who spends over $60 before tax, even if the customer purchases items that are half-priced.
cat
Gold Member
I have a customer from earlier this month who spent over $150 at a cooking show, so she got the guest special (ice cream sandwich maker) for June. Well, now she is ordering a 5-piece Exec cookware set as part of a separate catalog show. Can I order another guest special for her, since she spent more than $60 again? Or is there a limit of one per person?

I'm just wondering, because on the bottom of the June guest special flyer, it says, "You may receive only ONE with $60 or more purchase."

I see no reason why she can't get another one. I think what they are referring to is that if the person spends $120 they can't get 2, or $180 get 3, so on...

Even when a person spends $120, or $180, etc. I always let them know that if they are willing to pay an additional $4 in shipping that they can have a second free item because you can put multiple orders in on a show under one person. There's always a way....:rolleyes:

Hmm...I wonder why your special says you may receive only ONE. Ours states for EVERY purchase of $75 receive a free ICSM. So I just had a $300 order for cookware receive 4!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

If she is placing two different orders for two different shows she is able to get the special on each. At least that is the way I see it. It's two different shows. Now if it was on the same show she place both these orders then yeah she would only be able to get the one. But she is placing the orders on two different shows so she should be able to get the special on each.

Last edited:
Chef Becca KY said:
Even when a person spends $120, or $180, etc. I always let them know that if they are willing to pay an additional $4 in shipping that they can have a second free item because you can put multiple orders in on a show under one person. There's always a way....:rolleyes:

When the guest special was the Outdoor Party Plates, I had a lady order over $120 and wanted 2 free sets. I offered to pay the extra $4 shipping for her. If she wants to place that large of an order, then I certainly don't mind paying the shipping.

Also don't forget to always give the host 1 if she is getting over $60 in product---they love that-
:D

Chef susan said:
Also don't forget to always give the host 1 if she is getting over $60 in product---they love that-
:D
I was just going to ask that. Its $60 above the FPV, right? Like if she ordered $120 dollars, less $60 FPV, she qualifies for it?

As long as the host spends over $60 out of pocket before tax, she can get the guest special free. So, the amount she spends on her 1/2 price items and Monthly Host Special counts, too. :D
Isn't PC great?!

(PS. I'm sure about 1/2 price items counting, but not 100% sure about the Monthly Host Special, can someone confirm?)

You are correct. If the host is out of pocket $60 or more before tax, she also receives the guest special.

I better put her down for one then!

Hmmm...
chefjenibel said:
As long as the host spends over $60 out of pocket before tax, she can get the guest special free. So, the amount she spends on her 1/2 price items and Monthly Host Special counts, too. :D
Isn't PC great?!

(PS. I'm sure about 1/2 price items counting, but not 100% sure about the Monthly Host Special, can someone confirm?)

I thought the special was $60 out of pocket not containing the 1/2 priced items or the monthly host special. It is like double dipping, you can't earn something free on something that is already half priced. But I am definately wrong sometimes. I am going to e-mail my NED on this to see what she says.

Hmmm...things that make you go hmmmm.....:confused:

I've sent it in with the host using her half-price options and getting the free item and HO has never said anything.

HMMMM.....Isn't funny how twisted some things can get?!;)

1. How can I get another guest special?

To get another guest special, you can host another party or event with Pampered Chef and invite new guests who have not attended a Pampered Chef party before. This will give you access to the current guest special offer.

2. Can I get another guest special if I have already hosted a party?

Yes, you can get another guest special if you have already hosted a party. Simply invite new guests who have not attended a Pampered Chef party before to your next event.

3. Are there any limits to how many times I can get another guest special?

There is no limit to how many times you can get another guest special. As long as you invite new guests who have not attended a Pampered Chef party before, you will have access to the current guest special offer.

4. Can I get another guest special if I attend someone else's party?

No, the guest special offer is only for hosts who invite new guests to their own party. However, as a guest at someone else's party, you may have the opportunity to receive other special offers and discounts.

5. Are there any exceptions to getting another guest special?

One exception is if you are a consultant for Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you are not eligible to receive the guest special offer, but you may have access to other consultant-exclusive offers and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• strasfamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mary k
  • scottcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • emmabelle47