• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Partner Guest Special

In summary, you need to change the date on the booking so that the guest spends over $60. You can find the tutorial for this under the help icon in PP.
strasfamily
HELP! How do I enter the free ice cream sandwich maker into Pampered Partner when the guest spends over $60?

on the guest screan, search under the product codes or product description for the sandwich maker and then click on it.

Thanks! Do I then change the price to 0?

OOps - nevermind - I just saw the special code that needs to be entered. Thanks!

No problem, glad I was able to help!!

Pampered PartnerThis may not be right place to put this request but I'm desperate. I hate that P.C does not give out a book explaining Pampered Partner to us computer illiterates.
Ihave pulled my hair out for three hours to figure out how I put in more than one booking on a show. Can some one please explain this to me in simple terms. Thanks
:( :(

Go to the guest that is booking off of your show. Click, Special Shipping, Bookings and More TabClick the Bookings tab at the topClick on the box NEXT TO SHOW BOOKING and then change the date. You will then click OK.Does that help?

Pampered PartnerJaye, thanks so much I did it after three hours of trying. I could give you a big hug for it. Thanks so much.:)

Mary I "think" somewhere in or on the PP disk there is a tutorial.....anyone know how to point her there??

HelpI wish I wasn't so computer illiterate and I wouldn't look so stupid. Thanks for
your help. I will look again.

Thanks, Mary

The tutorial is under the help icon in PP. (Along the top of the screen at the very end on the right you'll see help. Hold your mouse over it and you'll get a list of options, tutorial is in that list).

I totally understand your aggravation/frustration - I've been there many times myself in these past two years.

HelpThis is why I love this sight because everybody helps each other out.
If I would have had this sight when I first joined P.C. I wouldn't of quit.

1. What is the current guest special for Pampered Partner?

The current guest special for Pampered Partner is a set of three mixing bowls with silicone lids for $30 with any $75 purchase.

2. How can I redeem the Pampered Partner guest special?

To redeem the guest special, simply add the qualifying items to your cart and the discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

3. Can I combine the guest special with other promotions or discounts?

No, the guest special cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. Is the guest special available for both online and in-person purchases?

Yes, the guest special is available for both online and in-person purchases.

5. How often does the guest special change?

The guest special changes on a monthly basis, so be sure to check back regularly for new offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LisaVH
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • AFwife