1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Guest specials appear after Pampered Partner Update

1. Hi. I updated my Pampered Partner software for November last week. When I recently began entering a catalog show, I noticed several items listed as "guest specials" and "host specials" that appear to be discounts on various pieces of stoneware. I don't know anything about a guest or host special except the vanilla and the simple additions.
    Am I missing something? Are these wrong? Please help! Thanks!

------------------------------------------------------------
    Congachef
    Independent Kitchen Consultant
    for The Pampered Chef

Nov 12, 2005
  2. luvs2sellit

luvs2sellit Advanced Member

That happened to me as well. I was wondering too but I just figured it was a glitch.

Nov 12, 2005
  3. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

It has to do with the people that were affected by Hurricane Katrina. Those hosts and guests my choose the show to be either a normal November show with the current specials, or they may choose it to be a "September Show" with the host and guest specials from September. I would say most of the shows that were scheduled for September never took place. Go to Consultants Corner and check out the section about Hurricane Katrina Information.

Nov 12, 2005
  4. Thank you. That makes sense. I thought it looked like the October deal on stoneware....but i didn't put it all together that it has to do with the those affected by the hurricanes. And I'm in Texas....you'd think I would have figured it out!
    Thanks for clearing that up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Congachef
    Independent Consultant
    for The Pampered Chef

Nov 13, 2005
  5. Pampered Sofia

Pampered Sofia Novice Member

stoneware

It also may apply to the overseas people. The November guest special for the non-contiguous 48 states is the Small Round Stone for free because the vanilla does not ship there.

6. JeannePaff

JeannePaff Novice Member

That makes sense, because Hawaii is very picky about foods that are shipped in. I had a guest order that special and was surprised to see it. Thanks for the clarification.

Nov 14, 2005
Have something to add?