• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

November Host & Guest Specials: Discover our Exciting Turkey Package!

In summary, PP and Host Specials is a program where hosts can earn rewards by hosting a party or event and inviting guests to purchase products or services from the company. The host will receive rewards based on the sales made at the party, which can include discounts, free products, or special bonuses. Guests must make purchases for the host to receive rewards, and to become a host, one must contact the company and express interest.
tlennhoff
I wanted to play with November shows a bit. Well to be exact I wanted to work on the November Flyer now. I think I've figured out a great "Turkey host package" for shows for november. Something along the lines of the october "knives for $98" flyer we currently have. However, I really like to test stuff in Pampered Partner rather than hoping I'm getting my math right. I set up a test show that I now edit & play with. But when I tried to find the host & guest specials for the test "november" show they were not there as options. I did a product update to make sure I had the latest info from HO but I still could not find November host & guest specials. Any thoughts?

Is the date on your show correct? Other than that I have no idea...sorry

It probably won't be available until Oct 1

I think you are supposed to download a new product list update every month because that is when the host/guest specials are made available.

Hello there! Thank you for reaching out and sharing your ideas for the November shows. It's great to see that you are being proactive and trying to come up with a great "Turkey host package" for the month. I understand your frustration with not being able to find the host and guest specials for the test November show in Pampered Partner. Have you tried reaching out to our support team for assistance? They may be able to provide some insight or help troubleshoot the issue. In the meantime, keep playing with your test show and I'm sure you'll come up with an amazing offer for your November shows. Keep up the great work!

1. What is pp and Host Specials?

PP and Host Specials is a program offered by companies or organizations where a host can earn rewards or incentives for hosting a party or event and inviting people to purchase products or services from the company.

2. How does pp and Host Specials work?

The host will invite guests to their party or event where products or services from the company will be showcased. Guests can make purchases and the host will receive rewards or incentives based on the sales made at the party.

3. What kind of rewards can a host receive from pp and Host Specials?

The rewards can vary depending on the company, but they can include discounts on products or services, free products, or special bonuses.

4. Do guests have to make purchases for the host to receive rewards?

Yes, guests will need to make purchases for the host to receive rewards. The host's rewards are based on the sales made at the party or event.

5. How can I become a host for pp and Host Specials?

You can become a host by contacting the company that offers the program and expressing your interest. They will provide you with more information on how to host a party or event and earn rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • CongaChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JeannePaff
  • kam