1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: When do the Host and Guest specials come out

1. I have a friend who wants to host a show and wants to know what the host and guest specials for September are. Can someone tell me when they are available to us?

Thanks
    Mary:D

Jul 18, 2009
  2. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

September is 60% off stoneware OR metal bakeware (small, med., or large sheet pans, and the square baking pan). If it's $549.99 or less, they pick one item (excluding the DCB). But if it's $550 or more, they get 2 pieces and one of them could be the DCB.

The guest special is 20% off stoneware and metal bakeware. Unlimited, but the DCB and other glazed stoneware are not included in the sale.

Jul 19, 2009
  3. Thanks. Can you tell me where you found that out? I have a show coming up too and I wanted to bring the flyer with me to show what the host special is.

Jul 19, 2009
  4. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

It's pictured in the CN they gave us at the end of Conference. It should be up on CC next week. (can't remember what day...it was mentioned in the NewsWire though)

Jul 19, 2009
  5. Malinda Klein

Malinda Klein Advanced Member Gold Member

Also, if they reach the 550 level, they get 2 items, but they can't be duplicate items (for example - two deep covered bakers).

Jul 19, 2009
Have something to add?