• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Enter Extra Discount in Pampered Partner for Guest Offer?

In summary, "Enter Extra Discount in pp" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to enter a discount code for additional savings during checkout. To use this feature, add items to your cart and enter the discount code on the checkout page. Discount codes can be found through promotional emails and social media, but only one code can be used per order. Most items on the website are eligible for discounts, but be sure to check the terms and conditions for any exclusions.
LisaVH
I want to offer a guest an extra 10% due to some issues that happened with latest show. How do I enter it into Pampered Partner...Need help NOW!

you will have to enter the whole total in then under payment hit add payment take 10% off that and add it in as a consultant gift I hope thqat makes sense

Got it. Thanks so much. This makes two for December :)

way to go how did you do in Nov? When after I submit my show on Wed that will be 2 for me to. I Love free products

Jennie4PC said:
way to go how did you do in Nov? When after I submit my show on Wed that will be 2 for me to. I Love free products

My SS1 is January, so I didn't have a November. Just really excited to get my first incentive! I actually had two shows booked before I ever received my kit (had to borrow an extra from my director to do my first show)

way to go I am sure you will do awsome and recieve the bonuses

What is "Enter Extra Discount in pp"?

"Enter Extra Discount in pp" is a feature on the Pampered Chef website that allows customers to enter a discount code during checkout for additional savings on their purchase.

How do I use the "Enter Extra Discount in pp" feature?

To use this feature, simply add items to your cart and proceed to the checkout page. On the right side of the screen, you will see a section labeled "Enter Extra Discount in pp". Type in your discount code and click "Apply" to see the updated price.

Where can I find discount codes for "Enter Extra Discount in pp"?

You can find discount codes for "Enter Extra Discount in pp" through various promotional emails, social media posts, and on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of the code before using it.

Can I use more than one discount code with "Enter Extra Discount in pp"?

No, only one discount code can be used per order with the "Enter Extra Discount in pp" feature. Make sure to choose the code that will give you the best savings for your purchase.

What items are eligible for discounts with "Enter Extra Discount in pp"?

Discount codes entered through the "Enter Extra Discount in pp" feature can be applied to most items on the Pampered Chef website, unless otherwise stated in the terms and conditions of the code. Some exclusions may apply, so make sure to read the details carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SuzieQ1973
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • strasfamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mary k
  • bearydutch