• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What am I doing wrong on Pampered Partner?

Haha, I love that line! It always gets a good reaction.Very good Ann! I assume you are talking about PC and not you--LOL!
Jilleysue
Silver Member
Ok someone tell me what I am doing wrong..
On Pampered Partner, when I go to enter all my Host Order and to see how much stuff she gets. That part does come up. I can only see the list of items she ordered. I don't see the discount or half price items and I can't get to it on any screen. Any one else ever have this problem?:confused:

You can see it if you click on one of the guests. Try that.

I tried that..nope..nothing. It is just the lists of what they want.
UG.

Oh I got it..you gotta click on Summaries.

I am glad you found it. :)

Thank you Kristen...I must have had a PC FREEZE...LOL.. Tooo many new products and my dilema for my host packets on my mind...LOL

Well lookit you woman - submitting show abfter show after show!! Go Jilleysue Go!!!

That was my MOMs. The One where I did the cooking show for my Mom and her sisters in Maine. Not big..but Hey...it's a Show....LOL. They are called my lil Mini shows. I am awaiting for my biggie...so I can hoot and holler and FREAK OUT and do the dance....LOL

Oh wait..Do I get my softy Cookware bags?? DO I "EARN" sumfin else????
HEHEHEHEHE. oh this Pampered Chef. I am having sooooooo much fun...LOLOLOLOL> Tickles me with excitement.

I have my one cute lil saute pan and it needs a blankie...LOL. Kevin says I am such a weirdo...LOL

Jilleysue said:
I have my one cute lil saute pan and it needs a blankie...LOL. Kevin says I am such a weirdo...LOL
sounds like Kevin's right!

(Sorry - you set that one up so well that I just HAD to follow through!) :)

You had to submit 2 shows in Jan, so if you did you get the bags!

HAHAHA, Thanks Ann...yes I did set it right up. But thats ok..Cheap humor.

Jill, so you don't think that I just pick on others, one of my show lines is that "If you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy." And, yes, as long as they were big enough to actually qualify as shows, any two held and submitted in January will get you the cookware bags. Hooray!

Very good Ann! I assume you are talking about PC and not you--LOL!

chefann said:
Jill, so you don't think that I just pick on others, one of my show lines is that "If you are what you eat, I'm cheap, fast and easy."

And, yes, as long as they were big enough to actually qualify as shows, any two held and submitted in January will get you the cookware bags. Hooray!

I used that line at yesterday's show...and as soon as it came out of my mouth, the hostess' 18 month old son ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my legs - bahahaha - the crowd was in hysterics!!

That's funny Carolyn! Guess you'll check the crowd before you say that again! LOL!!!!!!

pamperedharriet said:
That's funny Carolyn! Guess you'll check the crowd before you say that again! LOL!!!!!!

Nah - I am just impressed that an 18 month old boy knows how lucky he is to have a chick in the room (wearing her slut boots...see happy-dance thread) who is fast, cheap and easy - LOL

Too funny!

1. How can I fix the issue of my pp not heating up?

There are a few possible solutions for this issue. First, check to make sure that the power cord is securely plugged in and that the outlet is working. If the pp still isn't heating up, try resetting it by unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in. If the problem persists, there may be an internal issue with the heating element and you should contact customer service for further assistance.

2. My pp is making a strange noise, how can I fix it?

If your pp is making an unusual noise, it could be due to a few different factors. First, make sure that all of the parts are properly assembled and that there are no loose pieces. If the noise persists, there may be an issue with the motor or other internal components. Contact customer service for assistance or to schedule a repair or replacement.

3. How do I clean my pp?

Cleaning your pp is important for maintaining its performance and longevity. Start by unplugging the unit and allowing it to cool down completely. Then, use a damp cloth and mild soap to wipe down the exterior and any removable parts. For tougher stains or buildup, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner or vinegar solution. Be sure to thoroughly dry all parts before using the pp again.

4. My pp is not blending ingredients evenly, what can I do?

If your pp is not blending ingredients evenly, it could be due to overloading the unit or not adding enough liquid. Try reducing the amount of ingredients you are blending at once and adding more liquid to help with the blending process. If the problem persists, there may be an issue with the blades or motor and you should contact customer service for further assistance.

5. How often should I replace the blades on my pp?

The frequency of blade replacement depends on how often you use your pp and the types of ingredients you blend. It is recommended to replace the blades every 6-12 months to ensure optimal performance. If you notice that the blades are dull or damaged, it is best to replace them sooner. You can purchase replacement blades directly from Pampered Chef or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • lmklipfel