• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Pampered Partner Question!

In summary, it is possible for a host to pay for 1/2 price items with a credit card and the rest of the order with a check. This can be done by entering two separate orders on Pampered Partner and noting the breakdown of payment in the comments section. For further assistance, the customer service team can be contacted.
Bexs50
I have a host who wants to pay for her 1/2 price items on her credit card (she ordered the 1/2 price cookware) but wants to pay for the rest of the order with a check. Is this possible? If so, how do I submit it on Pampered Partner? TIA

It is possible. When you go to pay for her order, pull up Credit Card and change the amount to what she wants to put on the card. Then click add and pull up check and put that amount in. The only thing we can't do on one order is put more than one cc or check.

after putting the 1st payment in for the check there is an add button click that and put in the type of payment she has with the leftover amount. When that is done you should have 2 different payments.
I hope this makes sense

Thanks! You guys are great! I had called my recruiter to ask her the question but got a busy signal...thought I'd see if someone on here could help me and sure enough...it was faster to get a response from Chef Success than it was to reach my local recruiter! :D I love this site!

Hi there! Yes, it is possible for your host to pay for her 1/2 price items with a credit card and the rest of the order with a check. To submit this type of payment on Pampered Partner, you will need to enter two separate orders - one for the 1/2 price items paid with a credit card and another for the remaining items paid with a check. Make sure to note in the comments section of each order the breakdown of payment. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for help. Thank you!

What is Help! Pampered Partner Question! and how can it assist me?

Help! Pampered Partner Question! is a customer support service that specializes in addressing questions and concerns related to the Pampered Partner platform. It can assist you by providing timely and accurate answers to your inquiries, helping you navigate the platform's features and functions, and resolving any technical issues you may encounter.

How do I contact Help! Pampered Partner Question! for assistance?

You can contact Help! Pampered Partner Question! by clicking on the "Contact Us" link on the Pampered Partner website or by calling their customer support hotline. You can also send an email or message through their social media accounts for assistance.

Is Help! Pampered Partner Question! available 24/7?

Yes, Help! Pampered Partner Question! is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can reach out to their customer support team at any time and they will respond to your inquiries as soon as possible.

Is there a fee for using Help! Pampered Partner Question!?

No, Help! Pampered Partner Question! is a free customer support service provided by the Pampered Partner platform. You can access their services at no additional cost.

Can Help! Pampered Partner Question! assist with non-Pampered Partner related inquiries?

No, Help! Pampered Partner Question! is specifically designed to address questions and concerns related to the Pampered Partner platform. For other inquiries, you may need to contact the relevant customer support team or seek assistance elsewhere.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ChefAudrey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefAudrey
  • SuzieQ1973