• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Am I Doing Wrong on the Order Form?

In summary, If you are in Quebec, you may have to pay different taxes on your order than what is stated on Pampered Partner's website. You may also have to calculate each tax separately.
CathyBob
Gold Member
I was wondering if anyone can help me.

I am in Quebec and for some reason when I add up the order form with books and spices - the total I give the client is not the same as Pampered Partner.

What am I doing wrong?

We have 5% GST and 7.5% Provincial.

Do books get taxed differently then products?

It is really not clear on the order form.

Someone help please.

Cathy

Cathy,

I absolutely hate, hate, hate orders with product, cookbooks AND spices on them. Spices don't have ANY tax (food product), cookbooks only have GST, and of course the rest have both! ARGGG!! So much easier when I bring my laptop and let PP do the work :) !

Hope that helps,

There have been threads about this issue, and if I recall the books are in fact taxed differently from the other non-pantry items in some provinces. Sorry I can't give you more specific help, though.(Thanks for popping in with that, Jodi. I felt bad that Cathy hadn't had an answer yet, and I was trying to help. ;) )

Thanks Jodi,

That makes more sense - I will have to remember that when I am one on one with the client - I do not have a laptop - (and if I did, it would be a Mac, so I couldn't use it (my Mac at home is hooked up to a Windows machine))

And Thanks Anne (I was enjoying the thread on shredded cheese)

I will try it again manually and see if it works out to what Pampered Partner says.

Thanks again.

Cathy

CathyIf you look at the receipt really closely, you'll notice arrows leading from each "category" (food / library / pantry) to appropriate line at the tally section of the form. (Still not easy to follow, but somewhat helpful.) By follwoing the lines, you should (though I am not guaranteeing b/c we have hst, not 2 separate taxes) come up with the right total , since each category is lines up with the appropriate tax.
Clear as mud, right!?!

and make sure to calculate each tax separately...trying to save time by calculating total tax instead of each tax separately will put you off a couple cents too (took me a while to figure that one out)... and don't forget to tax shipping! soon you'll be a pro!

1. How do I add multiple items to my order on the order form?

To add multiple items to your order, simply click on the "Add to Cart" button next to each item you would like to purchase. The items will be automatically added to your cart and you can continue browsing and adding more items as needed.

2. Why is my order not showing up on the order form after I submit it?

If your order is not showing up on the order form after you submit it, there may be a technical issue or error. Please try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I make changes to my order after it has been submitted?

Unfortunately, once an order has been submitted, we are unable to make any changes to it. This includes adding or removing items, changing the shipping address, or canceling the order. We recommend reviewing your order carefully before submitting to avoid any issues.

4. How do I apply a discount code to my order on the order form?

To apply a discount code to your order, enter the code in the designated field on the order form before submitting your order. The discount will be applied automatically to your total. Please note that discount codes cannot be applied after an order has been submitted.

5. Why am I unable to complete my order on the order form?

If you are having trouble completing your order on the order form, there may be an issue with your payment method or shipping address. Please make sure all information is entered correctly and try again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • pampchef.angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chellb1234