• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Guest Form V. Outside Order Form

If your state charges tax on shipping, use the Guest Order Form. If your state does not charge tax on shipping (like Calif.), use the Outside Order Form.
embethct1
My Guest Order Form has tax AFTER S & H...................BUT my Outside Order Form has tax BEFORE S & H????????????????????????

This changes the Grand Total of my order, that began with an Outside Order Form.............(the person decided to add more to her order, so as I was recalculating, I was confused as to which is the correct way................................HELP!!!! :confused:

It depends on if your state charges tax on shipping. If they do, use the Outside Order Form.

Wait..If your state charges tax on shipping, use the Guest Order Form. If your state does not charge tax on shipping (like Calif.), use the Outside Order Form.

There are two outside order forms on CC, one with tax before the shipping and one with tax after. In Idaho it is illegal to charge tax on shipping, so ours is the one with the unfilled circle on CC (tax before shipping).

cmdtrgd said:
There are two outside order forms on CC, one with tax before the shipping and one with tax after. In Idaho it is illegal to charge tax on shipping, so ours is the one with the unfilled circle on CC (tax before shipping).
Same for NJ!

If your state charges tax on shipping, use the Guest Order Form. If your state does not charge tax on shipping (like Calif.), use the Outside Order Form.

California does charge tax on shipping!!! Also, there are three different OOF options you can choose -- one with full shipping for shipments to AK, HI, and other addresses, one with no tax on shipping and one with tax on shipping. I think the "default" is tax on shipping.

I don't use the OOF for my shows, because we are required to provide our customers at our shows the information about cancellation of the order, and that is printed on the back of their copy of the multipart order form. It is on the back of the OOF too, but unless the customer is taking a copy of that away from them, I don't believe it complies with federal law. The policies and procedures in RFS seems pretty clear to me on that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Guest Form V. Outside Order Form

1. What is the difference between the Guest Form and Outside Order Form?

The Guest Form is used for orders from guests who attended a Pampered Chef party, while the Outside Order Form is used for orders from customers who did not attend a party. The Outside Order Form also allows for online orders.

2. Can I use the Guest Form to place an order for myself?

Yes, the Guest Form can also be used to place personal orders. Simply mark the "Host's Name" field as "Self" and fill in your own information.

3. Do I need to fill out the Outside Order Form if I already placed an order through the Guest Form?

No, if you have already placed an order through the Guest Form, you do not need to fill out an Outside Order Form. Your order will be combined and processed together.

4. Can I use the Outside Order Form to place an order for a party?

No, the Outside Order Form is only for individual customer orders. For party orders, please use the Host Order Form.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting an Outside Order Form?

Yes, the deadline for submitting an Outside Order Form is typically 3 days before the party. However, some consultants may have different deadlines, so it's best to check with your consultant for specific details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • archie