• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the New S/W Supply Order Form | Get a Head Start on Your Order"

In summary, the new S/W supply order form is designed to make the ordering process more efficient and convenient for Pampered Chef consultants. It can be accessed through the "Order Supplies" tab on the website and includes updated product information and a user-friendly layout. It is encouraged for all consultants to switch to the new form, but the old form will still be processed if an order has already been placed. The new form includes a "Favorites" section and a "Notes" section for comments or instructions. Orders can still be placed over the phone or through email, but using the new form is the preferred and most efficient method.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone had a chance to download the new S/S Supply Order Form? I would love to get a jump on what I want to order when my changeover kit arrives.

It's not up yet.

It's up now. Does anyone have the number for the free trivet?

click on add an item, then click on the magnifying glass. Click on the prices category so it shows you things according to their prices, and see the things that are free, it should be listed there.

babywings76 said:
click on add an item, then click on the magnifying glass. Click on the prices category so it shows you things according to their prices, and see the things that are free, it should be listed there.

Are you doing this in P3? I have never been able to find things listed that I can select from. I always look at the paper posted on CC and then type the product # in P3.:confused:

I did that and it wasn't there. I did search for trivet and a search for $0 and I couldn't find it. I still couldn't find it.

The free trivet number was listed in a recent issue of PC NewsWire, which are on CC, if you don't keep them in your email program.

The trivet # I have is JB39 but beware it might be the old one (2008)

1. What is the purpose of the new S/W supply order form?

The new S/W supply order form is designed to make the ordering process more efficient and convenient for our Pampered Chef consultants. It includes updated product information and an easier-to-navigate layout.

2. How do I access the new S/W supply order form?

You can access the new S/W supply order form by visiting our website and clicking on the "Order Supplies" tab. From there, you can choose to download the form or fill it out online.

3. Can I still use the old supply order form?

No, we encourage all consultants to switch to the new S/W supply order form as it contains the most up-to-date product information and is more user-friendly. However, if you have already placed an order using the old form, it will still be processed.

4. Are there any new features or changes on the new supply order form?

Yes, the new S/W supply order form includes a "Favorites" section where you can easily access your most frequently ordered products. It also has a "Notes" section for any additional comments or instructions regarding your order.

5. Can I still place my order over the phone or through email?

Yes, you can still place your order over the phone or through email. However, using the new S/W supply order form is the most efficient and preferred method as it ensures accuracy and timely processing of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • winnee