• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Theme Show Binder on Supply Order Form?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the search for the theme show binder on the supply order form and its availability. It was clarified that there is no specific binder for theme shows, but the first set of pages from a few years ago was listed as an item. The Cover Page for the theme show binder was mentioned to be part of the first set of pages, but it is not available online. However, it was discovered that it is listed as "Your Guide to Theme Shows" - Item JM14 on the supply order form. This item can be found under the "Managing Your Business" section in the "Download Center" on Consultant Corners. It was also mentioned that promotional and informational pages can be inserted into the binder to make
babywings76
Gold Member
I can't find the theme show binder on the supply order form. Is it called something else? Did it get discontinued or something? My collection of theme show pages is growing and I don't have a place to keep them. I have too many loose generic binders lying around, so I thought it would be nice to have the "official" theme show binder.

There was no binder specifially for theme shows. The item that was listed was the first set of pages from a few years ago.

Does anyone know how to find the Cover Page for the theme show binder? I cant find it anywhere

It was part of the first set of pages distributed. I don't think it's online.

Actually, I think it is called "Your Guide to Theme Shows"- Item JM14. It is the very first item on the supply order. If you go under the Consultant Corners "Download Center", then under "Managing Your Business" section, look for "Supply Order Fact Sheet". It has descriptions for nearly everything on the Supply order form. The first item is the Theme Guide.

Promoting and demonstrating Theme Shows can be a snap!
Just insert these informational pages into your Theme Show
binder and you’ll be ready to go: #JM14 | 5.25

Hope that helps! :chef:

I thought that at first too, but then read the description and it sounds like it's just the new pages that we got in our changeover kits. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I ordered that in the hopes it was exactly what you (and I) were looking for but you are correct, it is the current theme pages, the same pack we got in the changeover kit.

bummer
-Sorry

yep that is what I thought too! I got my order in this week and it is the current one. I guess I will just have to find someone's and copy and print it that way! I need a nice looking cover on my binder!

1. What is a Theme Show Binder on the Supply Order Form?

A Theme Show Binder on the Supply Order Form is a tool designed to help you plan and organize your themed Pampered Chef parties. It includes a variety of resources such as recipe cards, product information, and party planning tips specific to your chosen theme.

2. How do I order a Theme Show Binder?

You can order a Theme Show Binder by adding it to your supply order form or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. The cost of the binder is included in your monthly supply order and will be shipped directly to you.

3. Can I customize the Theme Show Binder to fit my needs?

Yes, you can customize the Theme Show Binder by choosing from a variety of themes and adding your own personal touches. You can also rearrange the contents to fit your party planning style.

4. Are there any additional costs for the Theme Show Binder?

No, the cost of the Theme Show Binder is included in your monthly supply order and there are no additional fees. However, if you choose to add extra supplies or personalize your binder, there may be additional costs.

5. How can the Theme Show Binder help me as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The Theme Show Binder can help you plan and execute successful themed parties for your customers. It provides all the necessary resources and tips to make the party planning process easier and more efficient. It can also help you showcase the products and increase sales by offering a unique and fun party experience for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • NewtoMom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • heatherstobbs