• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seasonings on the Supply Order Form

In summary, the supply order form offers a variety of all-natural seasonings, including salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning. These seasonings can also be ordered in bulk and are clearly labeled with allergen information. The shelf life of the seasonings is typically 1-2 years when stored properly.
Mystik
Are the pantry products you can order on your supply order form the full sized bottles like they sell in the catalog, or are they smaller, sample sized bottles? I've never had to order them before and was just wondering what size bottle to expect.

I'm pretty sure they are the full size bottles, just at reduced cost so you can use them at your shows. I can't remember now if I've ordered them through supply or tacked them on to show orders so I'm not 100% positive.

I do wish they would give us more information on the supply order forms so we'd have a better idea of what we were getting. I'd love pictures too, even if they were only available through a downloadable pdf.

Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question.

They are full sized bottles. That's why we can only buy 1 at a time and 4 per season.

Ok, thank you. Good to know also, on the limit.

Is it one bottle at a time, or one flavor at a time?

One bottle per flavor per order. 4 bottles total per flavor per season!

I think the new ones will be the size we received at conference. The full size bottle is actually bigger...more ounces...than the other seasoning bottles. I did not realize that until Tuesday night at our cluster meeting.

Its hard to tell based on the price. On the fall paperwork form it says the 2 new spices will be $4.00.

Attachments

• ppwk_supply_order_fall_2007b.pdf
    197.1 KB · Views: 408
I bet they are full size (6 oz?) bottles of the new sprinkles. They are retailing at $6.50, so $4 would be a nice discount for us.

Related to Seasonings on the Supply Order Form

1. What types of seasonings are available on the supply order form?

We offer a variety of seasonings on the supply order form, including salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and Italian seasoning.

2. Are the seasonings on the supply order form all natural?

Yes, all of our seasonings are made with natural ingredients and contain no artificial preservatives or flavors.

3. Can I order seasonings in bulk on the supply order form?

Yes, we offer bulk options for our seasonings on the supply order form. Simply select the quantity you would like to order when filling out the form.

4. Are there any allergen concerns with the seasonings on the supply order form?

We take allergen concerns very seriously and all of our seasonings are clearly labeled with any potential allergens, such as wheat, soy, or dairy.

5. How long will the seasonings on the supply order form last?

The shelf life of our seasonings varies, but most have a shelf life of at least 1-2 years when stored in a cool, dry place. Please refer to the expiration dates on the packaging for specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • heatherstobbs