• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Seasonal Products: Can I Reorder Featured Items for My Supply Order?

In summary, a supply order question is a request for information or clarification about an order for goods or materials. It can be submitted by contacting the supplier directly or through the company's purchasing department. The ability to make changes or cancel a supply order depends on the supplier's policies and the stage of the order process, so it is best to contact the supplier for assistance. If a supply order has not been received within the estimated delivery time, it is recommended to contact the supplier to inquire about the status of the order.
princessmeshelle
I am wondering if the featured products don't completly change in the new season, can I order another one? I ask because I ordered the Large grooved cutting board in the fall and it is still on the S/S order form and I can put on to my march supply order. I would really like another one and if I can get it at that price that would be nice...

I think that's a question for HO. I think it's one per consultant ever at that price, but HO could tell you for sure.

KE is now only 1 month away. I am pretty sure the price on the Supply is the same price as we would pay on KE. I don't have everything in front of me right now to check this...correct me if I am wrong.

I just email HO about it. When I get an official response i'll come back and share.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand your question about the featured products changing in the new season. I'm happy to let you know that you can absolutely order another Large Grooved Cutting Board, even if it is still on the S/S order form. Our products are designed to last and be available throughout the year, so it's completely fine to order more of a product that you love. Plus, getting it at the same price is always a bonus! Happy cooking!

What is a supply order question?

A supply order question is a request for information or clarification related to an order for goods or materials. It can pertain to the quantity, type, or delivery of the supplies.

How do I submit a supply order question?

You can submit a supply order question by contacting the supplier directly through their designated communication channels, such as email, phone, or online form. Alternatively, you can reach out to your company's purchasing or procurement department for assistance.

Can I make changes to a supply order after it has been submitted?

It depends on the supplier's policies and the stage of the order process. Some suppliers may allow changes to be made, while others may not. It is best to contact the supplier as soon as possible to discuss any necessary changes to the order.

What should I do if I have not received my supply order?

If you have not received your supply order within the estimated delivery time, you should contact the supplier to inquire about the status of your order. They may be able to provide tracking information or investigate the delay.

Can I cancel a supply order?

The ability to cancel a supply order depends on the supplier's policies and the stage of the order process. Some suppliers may allow cancellations, while others may not. It is best to contact the supplier as soon as possible to discuss your options for canceling the order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • esavvymom