• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order & Featured Theme Show Products: Limit 1 Per Consultant?

In summary, the "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy for Supply Order & Featured Theme Show Products ensures fair distribution among all consultants and prohibits the purchase of multiple products by a single consultant. The featured theme show products are updated regularly and are only available for purchase by consultants, not customers. The policy cannot be waived for any product.
esavvymom
Staff member
I was wondering about the Supply Order and the "Featured Theme Show Products".....the fine print says "limit 1 per consultant".

is that 1 per consultant EVER? or per season?

For example, I have a small scoop that I got my Fall 2008 season order, but I'd really like to get a 2nd one so I could have one in my kitchen and one in my kit. But didn't want to screw up my order.

I think you woul be safe getting another one. I wound up ordering another product after losing it/leaving it/or it being stolen at a show about 6 months after I had originally ordered it and it was no problem. I think PC just doesn't want people to order 10 on an order with discounted price.

I think the check is one per season. It stands to reason that a long-term consultant may want a duplicate or a spare - or even to replace a broken one that was out of the guarantee period.

If nothing else, they'll just delete it out of your order if you truly are only allowed one ever.

Hi there! Great question. The "limit 1 per consultant" rule for the Supply Order and Featured Theme Show Products applies to each individual consultant for each season. So if you got a small scoop in your Fall 2008 order, you can definitely order another one for your Spring 2009 order. It's a great idea to have one for your kitchen and one for your kit - that way you'll always have one handy no matter where you are cooking! Happy selling!

Related to Supply Order & Featured Theme Show Products: Limit 1 Per Consultant?

1. What is the purpose of the "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy for Supply Order & Featured Theme Show Products?

The "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy ensures fair distribution of popular and limited quantity products among all consultants, allowing everyone to have the opportunity to purchase them.

2. Can I purchase more than one of the featured theme show products if I have multiple consultant accounts?

No, the "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy applies to each individual consultant account, regardless of how many accounts you may have.

3. How often do the featured theme show products change and when can I expect to see new products available for purchase?

The featured theme show products are updated on a regular basis, typically every month. Keep an eye out for announcements and updates from the company regarding new products.

4. Are the featured theme show products available for purchase by customers or only consultants?

The featured theme show products are only available for purchase by consultants. They are not available for purchase by customers.

5. Can I request to have the "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy waived for a specific product?

No, the "Limit 1 Per Consultant" policy is strictly enforced and cannot be waived for any product. This is to ensure fair distribution and availability for all consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • kam