• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

F/W Paperwork Supply Order Products

In summary, the new F/W season supply order products are: -KW14: Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40* (PWS users) 1.25-KW52: Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40* 1.25
babywings76
Gold Member
I just looked at the new F/W season supply order products. Does anyone know what the difference is between:

KW14 Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40* (PWS users) 1.25
KW52 Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40* 1.25

I have been wondering the same thing for 2 days!

order both... you'll find out.:D

that's what I plan to do!

Wouldn't PWS be for Personal Web Site?

This is just a guess, but the ones for PWS users would probably have a place to put your PWS as in Page Not Found ....The other ones either wouldn't or would refer people to pamperedchef dot com to see the catalog.On the rare times I even use postcard invites I do stickers with my PWS on them anyway.

Intrepid_Chef said:
This is just a guess, but the ones for PWS users would probably have a place to put your PWS as in Page Not Found ....

The other ones either wouldn't or would refer people to pamperedchef dot com to see the catalog.

On the rare times I even use postcard invites I do stickers with my PWS on them anyway.

This is what I'm thinking. The standard postcards have the main PC website address on them. I would guess the PWS ones would not have it at all.

I did look, but the Supply Order Fact Sheet has not been updated. Maybe that will clarify once it does get updated.

I would call HO since there are many asking. Even if I didn't have a PWS I sure wouldn't want the main Pampered Chef website on there. They might order off there and my host would lose out on the credit!The PWS ones would probably have pampered chef dot biz slash blank

I was looking at the Supply Order Fact Sheet, and remembered this conversation. Here's what it says:new! Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40
Include a pack in each host packet. Encourage hosts to send out all 40. Directs guests to visit your Personal Web Site.
#KW14 | $1.25 (Spanish #kY22)new! NEW Consultant Cooking Show Postcard Invitation/40
This invitation can be used by Consultants who do not have a Personal Web Site. It’s the same invitation included in New Consultant Kits and includes the pamperedchef.com web address.
#KW52 | $1.25 (Spanish #KY50)Also, the KW14 has a picture of the new brownie dessert, and the KW52 has what I believe to be the Chicken Mole Pizza (which I think is a New Consultant Kit recipe).

1. What is included in an F/W Paperwork Supply Order?

An F/W Paperwork Supply Order typically includes various products such as paper forms, envelopes, labels, and other office supplies needed for filling out and organizing paperwork during the fall and winter seasons.

2. How do I place an F/W Paperwork Supply Order?

To place an F/W Paperwork Supply Order, you can either contact our customer service team via phone or email, or you can order online through our website. Make sure to have a list of the products you need and the quantity desired before placing the order.

3. Are there any discounts available for F/W Paperwork Supply Orders?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for larger orders. You can contact our customer service team for more information on discounts and pricing.

4. How long does it take for an F/W Paperwork Supply Order to be processed and shipped?

The processing and shipping time for an F/W Paperwork Supply Order may vary depending on the size of the order and your location. Our customer service team can provide you with an estimated delivery date when placing the order.

5. Can I customize the products in an F/W Paperwork Supply Order?

Yes, some of our products can be customized with your company logo or information. Please contact our customer service team to discuss customization options and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam