• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Season's Best on Supply Order Question

In summary, the Season's Best Recipe Collection booklets (containing recipes from past seasons) can now be purchased for $2.25 each.
c00p
Gold Member
So I guess I've never "searched" for Season's Best on the supply order because I normally just type in the number. HOWEVER, tonight I did search - and I found something of interest, and I bet that the rest of you already know about this - but I didn't!!! There are some older, different SB's that you can order; like s/s '07 and s/s '08 and then it says "mixed pack". Do you think the mixed pack is both '07 & '08 or do you think it's something else entirely? Have any of you ordered any of these? I do tend to give out older SB's and tell them that they are vintage, no-longer-available SB's are they are "lucky" to be getting them!!:p

That is a recent special - someone posted on it the other day. It is the '07 and '08 ones...I'll see if I can find the post on here...

It was announced in the November 18 PC NewsWire:

Order Previous Season's Best Recipe Collections Today
Beginning today, you can purchase previous seasons' Season's Best Recipe Collection booklets. Pass them out to potential hosts and guests or complete your own collection. These recipe books come packed in 10s for $2.25. They can be ordered as a write-in on the Supply Order Form or through PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner® Plus while supplies last.

English:

#JH30 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (Spring/Summer '07)
#JH31 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (Spring/Summer '08)
#JH36 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (mixed pack)

Spanish:

#JH33 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Fall/Winter '05)
#JH34 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Fall/Winter '06)
#JH35 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Spring/Summer '07)
#JH32 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Spring/Summer '08)

Gee, if I only truly read the NewsWires instead of skimming them.....it would just make things so much easier!!!! :p

Hi there! It's always exciting to discover new things on the supply order system, isn't it? I'm glad you found something interesting in the Season's Best section. The mixed pack is indeed a combination of both the '07 and '08 issues, so you'll get a variety of recipes and ideas to share with your customers. I have ordered them before and they are a great way to add some variety to your collection. And I love your idea of giving out older Season's Bests as "vintage" items - your customers are definitely lucky to receive them! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Season's Best on Supply Order Question"?

"Season's Best on Supply Order Question" refers to a section on a supply order form where customers can choose items that are currently in season and therefore, at their freshest and best quality.

2. How can I access the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section?

The "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section is typically located at the top or bottom of a supply order form. It may also be labeled as "Seasonal Selection" or "In-Season Options".

3. Why is it important to choose items from the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section?

Choosing items from the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section ensures that you are receiving the freshest and highest quality products available. This can result in better taste and longer shelf life for your purchased items.

4. Can I still order items that are not listed in the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section?

Yes, you can still order items that are not listed in the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section. However, these items may not be at their peak freshness and may have a shorter shelf life.

5. How often does the "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section change?

The "Season's Best on Supply Order Question" section typically changes every season, as the availability of produce and other products varies throughout the year. It is important to check this section each time you place a supply order to ensure you are choosing the freshest items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • princessmeshelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Unic0rn76