• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Order Question: Payment & Delivery Process Explained

In summary, a supply order question is a request for information about a supply order, which can be submitted to the responsible company or individual by phone, email, or through an online platform. It is important to include details such as the order number, date, and items ordered. If a response is not received in a reasonable amount of time, a reminder message or alternative method of contact should be used. Whether a supply order can be cancelled or modified after submitting a question depends on the policies and procedures of the responsible party, and it is best to clarify directly with them before taking any action.
chellb1234
OK, i did a supply order and just got the products on Friday, however they never debited my account...i don't have PCDollars yet, i haven't reached 1250...do they send out before they withdrawal usually?

You had to have chosen some method of payment when you submitted the order. If you chose your debit card, that usually does take a couple of days. Considering your location, it is very likely that you might receive your order prior to the money coming out of your account, especially since Friday was a bank holiday.

A lot of times we get our shipments before the money is debited from our acct. You will probably see it debited on Monday.

ok. just making sure, thought it a little strange, but a equally giddy, lol

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your account hasn't been debited yet for your supply order. Typically, PCDollars are deducted from your account at the time of the order, so it's possible that there was a delay in the processing. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team to inquire about the status of your order and the PCDollars. They will be able to provide you with more information and assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. Thank you for reaching out and happy cooking!

What is a supply order question?

A supply order question is a request for information or clarification about a supply order, such as the status of an order, the contents of an order, or the process for placing an order.

How do I submit a supply order question?

You can submit a supply order question by contacting the company or individual responsible for the supply order, either by phone, email, or through an online platform.

What information should I include in a supply order question?

When submitting a supply order question, be sure to include details such as the order number, date of order, items ordered, and any specific concerns or requests.

What should I do if I have not received a response to my supply order question?

If you have not received a response to your supply order question within a reasonable amount of time, follow up with a reminder message or contact the company or individual through a different method.

Can I cancel or modify a supply order after submitting a supply order question?

It depends on the policies and procedures of the company or individual responsible for the supply order. It is best to clarify any changes or cancellations directly with them before taking any action.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • jrb0328