• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Supplies: Tips and Tricks for a Hassle-Free Process

In summary, you can place a non-commission supply order in P3, with the type selected as "supply order". You can pay with another credit card instead of using your PC debit card. You can order replacement parts through the Pampered Partner program.
HealthNut
Ok - I honestly can't figure it out yet (maybe haven't gone through all my stuff...)

HOW do you actually order off of supply order? Is it online? Do I have to wait to receive my PC debit card? I found the PDF order form - but can't tell HOW to order (i'm really not this dumb - but i can't figure it out!) :grumpy:

You place a non-commission order in P3, with the type selected as "supply order". For your first month or so, you can pay with another credit card instead of using your PC debit card.

Through the Pampered Partner program (P3). Once you install the program, you'll see better. You click one of the top left buttons that says "New Non-Commission Order". Then there's a drop down menu that lets you select if it's a Supply Order, Replacement Parts Order, Kit Enhancement, etc. You select supply order. Then you just enter things in. If you don't know the codes, you click on the little magnifying glass and then scroll through the list.

Okay, you beat me to it Keith. :DAlso, once you do have your debit or credit card, there's a way you can enter it into the P3 program, under the preferences, so it'll remember your card number. Comes in handy so you don't always have to enter in your card when you submit shows and such.

awesome! thanks guys! I have P3 installed on my computer at home, but haven't really "played around" with it yet...I really want to order some stuff before my first party (sep 12)!

also - speaking of "replacement parts"...I have a host who is asking about her chopper. How do I find out what IS covered and what is not? She'd obviously like to avoid having to buy a brand new chopper. And, of course, she no longer has her reciept...what is the policy on replacing products?

You can order anyone the replacement parts. I've had people with choppers that are out of the guarantee period just go and place an order for a new clear collar or other part. You can see what parts are listed and see if that's what the customer needs. If it isn't a part listed then it usually means it's time for them to just go ahead and buy the product new again. If it's under the guarantee period, you don't order replacement parts. You or they call HO and let them know what's wrong and they will ship out a new one. The customer will have to return the old/broken item to them first though. Sometimes they don't "need" to have the receipt, but sometimes they do. Just have her ask HO and see what they say.

babywings76 said:
You can order anyone the replacement parts. I've had people with choppers that are out of the guarantee period just go and place an order for a new clear collar or other part. You can see what parts are listed and see if that's what the customer needs.

If it isn't a part listed then it usually means it's time for them to just go ahead and buy the product new again.

If it's under the guarantee period, you don't order replacement parts. You or they call HO and let them know what's wrong and they will ship out a new one. The customer will have to return the old/broken item to them first though. Sometimes they don't "need" to have the receipt, but sometimes they do. Just have her ask HO and see what they say.

Awesome! Thank you so much!

one more question - it says you can only make one supply order per month...not to be nit-picky...but if i make a small order today (say for just the catalog tote i want) - being that it's still august - next week is september, can i make another order next week?

HealthNut said:
one more question - it says you can only make one supply order per month...not to be nit-picky...but if i make a small order today (say for just the catalog tote i want) - being that it's still august - next week is september, can i make another order next week?

You can make as many orders a month as you'd like - but the catch is that only one order will be at the reduced shipping rate. After that one, you pay regular fed-ex charges on your order. (a LOT more!)

But yes, if you order this week, and then place an order Sept. 1st, it would be considered a different month. BUT, that would also be your Sept. reduced shipping rate order. If you order Sept 1st, you are sure to have your order before the 12th. PC is great about shipping out supply orders.

ChefBeckyD said:
You can make as many orders a month as you'd like - but the catch is that only one order will be at the reduced shipping rate. After that one, you pay regular fed-ex charges on your order. (a LOT more!)

But yes, if you order this week, and then place an order Sept. 1st, it would be considered a different month. BUT, that would also be your Sept. reduced shipping rate order. If you order Sept 1st, you are sure to have your order before the 12th. PC is great about shipping out supply orders.

great to know! thanks!!

Hello Everyone,I am working on completing my first supply order and there are lots of items on the list that I don't know what they are and if they would be helpful to my business. Is there any place that I can look up the items to show me what they are? Also, in my start up kit there were Host Packets but I don't see those on the supply order form. I am also interested in the carryall tote and consultant tote but want to know what they look before I purchase. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Yes. Go to the Download Center on Consultant's Corner, and you can download the "Supply Order Fact Sheet". It has pictures (and/or descriptions) of most of the items.

Thank you Keith!

Oh this section is just what I have been looking for! The only item I can't find is the Host Packets already put together. Does anyone know if they are available or do I just order the different items and make my own? If I am to make my own, what items do you typically put in them and do they have the larger envelopes available to us?

You make your own packets.And, the larger white envelopes are just plain white envelopes. Go get some at Walmart or Office Depot or something like that for much cheaper.As far as what people put in them, that's really an entirely separate thread, and there have already been several addressed about that.I suggest keeping it simple: Host Planning Guide, a few catalogs, outside order forms, postcard invite. I email the host/guest special to the host instead of printing them out and having to change them each month.

leftymac said:
Yes. Go to the Download Center on Consultant's Corner, and you can download the "Supply Order Fact Sheet". It has pictures (and/or descriptions) of most of the items.

oh THANK you!!!!! i did make a small supply order today - got the catalog tote and some spices! can't WAIT to try out the spices!! :)

I got the citris basil, red thai curry, greek rub and one other...sorry can't think, had too much to drink as it's me birfday. :angel:

Polliewiggle said:
Oh this section is just what I have been looking for! The only item I can't find is the Host Packets already put together. Does anyone know if they are available or do I just order the different items and make my own? If I am to make my own, what items do you typically put in them and do they have the larger envelopes available to us?

They only did that in the New Consultant Kit and the Business Booster the new consultant's can get.

leftymac said:
You make your own packets.

And, the larger white envelopes are just plain white envelopes. Go get some at Walmart or Office Depot or something like that for much cheaper.

As far as what people put in them, that's really an entirely separate thread, and there have already been several addressed about that.

I suggest keeping it simple: Host Planning Guide, a few catalogs, outside order forms, postcard invite. I email the host/guest special to the host instead of printing them out and having to change them each month.

Great advice. I do the same as Keith except I do put in the host/guest special and use the PC version of outside order form with the guest special on it so all guests can see what it is (some hosts don't always share that info). I also include mini-catalogs for invitations. I do the invitations for some hosts but others prefer to "hand them out".

Know that the larger envelopes cost more to mail. If I am just mailing one or two catalogs I put it/them in a 9x12 envelope and send it first class. Mailed packets go into a 2 pocket folder (15c right now during school supplies sales) and then into a priority mail envelope. Packets I hand out are in a 2 pocket folder. Adding that folder makes it look more professional than just getting an envelope IMHO. I also put a PC sticker on the folder to make them look like official folders. I have found that if I sent just 3 catalogs in an envelope by first class mail it costs the same as if I send the whole packet with the folder and invitations in a priority flat rate envelope and even less if I do the mailing label online.

1. How do I place a supply order?

To place a supply order, log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse and add any supplies you need to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. What is the minimum order requirement for supplies?

The minimum order requirement for supplies is $50. This includes any combination of products from the Pampered Chef catalog.

3. Can I cancel or modify my supply order?

If you need to cancel or modify your supply order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. Depending on the status of your order, we may be able to make changes or cancel it altogether.

4. How long will it take for my supply order to arrive?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Standard delivery typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping may arrive within 1-2 business days.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions available for supply orders?

From time to time, we may offer discounts or promotions on supply orders. These will be advertised on our website and through our email newsletters. Be sure to check for any current deals before placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • raebates