• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long for Supply Orders to Ship?

In summary, the conversation is discussing the typical turn around time for supply orders and the speaker's concerns about their order not being shipped yet. They mention that the turn around time is usually very fast and it may have already shipped, but the shipping status may not be updated accurately for supply orders. The speaker also mentions needing the supplies for a catalog show and hoping they will arrive before their NMD meeting on Monday. The other person in the conversation expresses the same need for the supplies.
ChefJoyJ
I was wondering what the typical turn around time for supply orders is? I submitted my order on the 30th, and by that evening they were shipping show orders received on the 30th. So I was hopeful it might even go out that next day. Well, by yesterday evening, it was showing shipping show orders received by the 31st, but my supply order is still showing received. :( I need those catty's and holiday minis!!

So how long is the typical turn around? Is it too much to hope it might ship on Monday?

It is a very fast turn around time and doesn't always show on the shipping status correctly. My supplies always come in less than a week, perhaps 4 days. Call them if you're worried.

ChefJoyJ said:
I was wondering what the typical turn around time for supply orders is? I submitted my order on the 30th, and by that evening they were shipping show orders received on the 30th. So I was hopeful it might even go out that next day. Well, by yesterday evening, it was showing shipping show orders received by the 31st, but my supply order is still showing received. :( I need those catty's and holiday minis!!

So how long is the typical turn around? Is it too much to hope it might ship on Monday?

It may have already shipped - the supply orders aren't updated well on the shipping screen.

My last supply order made it before my show order & it was placed after the show order. So, my answer is last time faster than shows. :)

ChefBeckyD said:
It may have already shipped - the supply orders aren't updated well on the shipping screen.

I really hope that's the case! I am doing the mystery host catalog show and don't have enough catty's to finish my packets. We've got NMD on Monday, so I could borrow some catty's from my director, but I was hoping to not have to do that...

ChefJoyJ said:
I really hope that's the case! I am doing the mystery host catalog show and don't have enough catty's to finish my packets. We've got NMD on Monday, so I could borrow some catty's from my director, but I was hoping to not have to do that...

I'm right there with you! I really need them too!

1. How long does it typically take for supply orders to ship?

The average processing time for supply orders is 2-3 business days, and delivery time varies depending on the shipping method chosen.

2. Can I track my supply order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this number to track the status of your delivery.

3. Are there any delays in shipping due to COVID-19?

At this time, we are experiencing some delays in shipping due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we are working closely with our shipping partners to ensure orders are delivered as quickly as possible.

4. Can I expedite my supply order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to arrange expedited shipping for your order.

5. What happens if my supply order is damaged during shipping?

If your order arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure you receive a replacement for any damaged items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • straitfan