• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Supply Orders - How Long Will It Take?

In summary, it takes about a week for a supply order to ship. If you place the order over the weekend, it may ship out on Thursday.
ChefLauraW
For those of you who placed a supply order lately, about how long does it take to receive it?

I placed an order this evening and hope I get it within a week. Am I being reasonable? Or just hopeful? Thanks for any info you can give me!:)

FridayI placed a supply order on Friday and it says "Picking" on the shipment status on CC. Hopefully they will ship out by tomorrow. Sometimes it says picking when it is actually shipped out. I am not sure how often the shipping info is updated but I have gotten most of my supply orders within a week. I expect to have my stuff my Friday, Saturday at the latest.

Debbie :D

Usually if I submit over the weekend, it arrives at my house on Thursday. So it may show up, depending on how close you are.

I placed one on Thursday...just says "received". I have a show on Thursday and NEED catalogs!! I'm going to call today and see what's up. If they can pick and ship a show within 24 hrs....why can't they do that with a supply order??

They get backed up at the end of the month, so it may take a little longer than normal.

I placed a supply order and a personal order yesterday around 7:15 AM and it isn't even showing as received. I don't think the tracking is as reliable as it was a month or so ago. I've noticed that once it says "picking" it is pretty much being loaded up to FedEx. I would love to get my personal order by Saturday, but not expecting/planning to get it until Tuesday.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I placed one on Thursday...just says "received". I have a show on Thursday and NEED catalogs!! I'm going to call today and see what's up. If they can pick and ship a show within 24 hrs....why can't they do that with a supply order??

Yesterday morning it said "received"....at noon today I received an email saying it had shipped....it arrived around 4 pm!

So shipping is okay but it'd be nice to have the shipment status keep up with the package! It's very nerve racking when you are anxiously waiting for something!

1. How long does it typically take for supply orders to be processed?

The processing time for supply orders can vary depending on the current volume of orders and our supplier's availability. However, we strive to process and ship all orders within 2-3 business days.

2. Will I receive a tracking number for my supply order?

Yes, once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. This will allow you to track the status of your order and estimated delivery date.

3. Can I expedite my supply order for faster delivery?

Unfortunately, we are unable to offer expedited shipping for supply orders at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Are there any backorders or delays for certain products?

In rare cases, certain products may be on backorder or experience delays due to high demand. If this is the case with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you with an estimated delivery date or alternative options.

5. Can I make changes to my supply order after it has been placed?

Once an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes to it. If you need to add or remove items, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel the original order and place a new one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DZmom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefJoyJ