• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Confirmation: How Long Until Delivery?

In summary, it typically takes 24 hours to receive an order confirmation and it will include an estimated delivery date. The confirmation email also contains a tracking number that can be used to track the order on the carrier's website. If any changes need to be made to the order, it is best to contact customer service as soon as possible. Delivery times may vary but orders are usually delivered within 3-7 business days after receiving the confirmation email.
Chef~Amber
I have just ordered my first supply order, how long does it take to receive it?

Chef~Amber said:
I have just ordered my first supply order, how long does it take to receive it?

my first one took about 4 days, but this was the end of January and I don't think they were having as many issues as the are now.

I'm submitting a show tonight, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the show delivery.

Thanks so much...

I submitted my order on the 4th.. and it should arrive tomorrow. So Christmas at my house tomorrow!!! HoHoHo

i submitted one yesterday and it shipped today

1. How long does it typically take to receive an order confirmation?

Order confirmations are typically sent within 24 hours of placing your order. If you do not receive a confirmation within this time frame, please check your spam folder or contact customer service for assistance.

2. Will my order confirmation include a delivery date?

Yes, your order confirmation will include an estimated delivery date. This date may be subject to change depending on product availability and shipping delays.

3. Can I track my order using the order confirmation number?

Yes, you can track your order using the order confirmation number provided in your confirmation email. Simply click on the tracking link or enter the number on the carrier's website.

4. What if I need to make changes to my order after receiving the confirmation?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact customer service as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed for shipping.

5. How long does it typically take for an order to be delivered after receiving the confirmation?

Delivery times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. Typically, orders are delivered within 3-7 business days after receiving the confirmation email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• maldvs
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
prissylovescooking
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam