• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fast & Efficient Supply Order Delivery | How Long to Receive Your Order?

My order was over $170 and I didn't get any totes:cry: ! Hopefully I won't have to order much more for the rest of the F/W season!
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
I am trying to not wait too long to order more of the new catalogs..

How long does it take for the supply orders to come, once the order is placed..??

My most recent supply order took 5 days. I submitted on 8/3 and received it on 8/8.

HTH:)

Submitted my 8/10 - not picking yet.

I would say for SUPPLY orders (personal and sample orders are different...not placed as high in priority...) that you should get them within a week.

i ordered 8/10 still not picking either! whats up with that?

:indif: I guess I need to get my supply order in soon.:yuck:

I just spent a small fortune on my supply order!!! :eek: I hope it gets here soon!

Supply orders are a little backed up right now, because a lot of people placed orders for Fall paperwork as soon as it was available. I submitted on on 8/8 and it's picking now. HO will catch up soon and the ship schedule will be back to normal.

:)
chefkristin said:
I just spent a small fortune on my supply order!!! :eek: I hope it gets here soon!

me too! i spend over $150 this time, but i got the show to go TTA and catalog bag so i guess it's worth it! i'm insane though, once i place an order i can't wait for it to get here, i check status everyday! lol

ginamkiely said:
:)

me too! i spend over $150 this time, but i got the show to go TTA and catalog bag so i guess it's worth it! i'm insane though, once i place an order i can't wait for it to get here, i check status everyday! lol

My order was over $170 and I didn't get any totes:cry: ! Hopefully I won't have to order much more for the rest of the F/W season!

I'm the same as you, I check the status every day!

1. How long does it typically take to receive my supply order?

The delivery time for your supply order will depend on several factors, including the size of your order and your location. However, on average, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

2. Can I track my supply order during the delivery process?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status of your delivery and estimated delivery date.

3. Is there a way to expedite the delivery of my supply order?

At this time, we do not offer expedited shipping for supply orders. However, if you need your order by a specific date, please contact our customer service team and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

4. How are supply orders shipped and delivered?

We use a variety of shipping carriers to deliver our supply orders, including UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Your order will be securely packaged and delivered directly to your designated shipping address.

5. What should I do if my supply order hasn't arrived within the estimated delivery time?

If your order has not arrived within the estimated delivery time, please contact our customer service team. We will be happy to track your order and provide an update on the status of your delivery.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef~Amber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • chefmoseley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • DZmom