• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Status - How Long Does it Take to Ship?

Remember, I think PC says to allow 14+ days for shipping. We are VERY SPOILED by how fast our company is....so when it actually takes a week, we get antsy.
Jmioni
I was just wondering... I submitted an order on 11/2, HO received it on 11/3 and it still just says "received"... How long does it normally take to ship an order out? I don't recall it taking this long before, but I've only submitted two shows and they were in June/July.

It can take a week or longer sometimes. Just depends on how busy they are.When you check the shipment status, up top it says: Currently shipping orders though such and such date. That will let you know where they are.

I don't always watch mine too closely, but I know that some have gone from "recieved" to "shipped" without the step inbetween.

Well don't I feel like a dummy :) Thank you. I never even saw that there.

Leslie - Maybe once I get a few shows under my belt I may be a little less antsy :) lol This is my first show since my "forced hiatus". I'm so excited about getting my business started I find myself on these sites every hour of every day :) lol

Thank you for your response :)

Jennifer

They are shipping slow. Mine says now shipping orders through Nov.1st. :(

Am spoiled b/c they are usually soooo fast.

Remember, I think PC says to allow 14+ days for shipping. We are VERY SPOILED by how fast our company is....so when it actually takes a week, we get antsy. :D

Usually the first week of the month is the slowest, because of the large number of shows submitted in the last couple of days of the previous month. My two shows submitted on the 31st went to "shipped" very late on Thursday. Both hosts have received one box as of Saturday, and the rest of the boxes are supposed to come tomorrow (which annoys me, but that's a different issue).

flemings99 said:
They are shipping slow. Mine says now shipping orders through Nov.1st. :(

Am spoiled b/c they are usually soooo fast.

Just like the others said, they are not slow right now. This is actually very normal for shipping times. A lot of what we as consultants need to remember that shipping time are based on us. The more shows we submit in a day (like right at the end of the month) the more it puts HO "behind".

1. How long does it typically take for my Pampered Chef order to ship?

The average processing time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days, not including weekends or holidays.

2. Can I track my order once it has been shipped?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track your package.

3. What if I need my order to arrive by a specific date?

If you need your order to arrive by a specific date, please contact our customer service team before placing your order. They may be able to expedite the shipping process for an additional fee.

4. How long does international shipping take?

International shipping times vary depending on the destination country. It can take anywhere from 7-21 business days for international orders to arrive.

5. Can I cancel or change my order after it has been shipped?

Unfortunately, once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations. Please make sure to review your order carefully before submitting it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefelka
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pattybrady
  • Suzballard