• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submitted 3/31 - Still Not Shipped: Normal Process?

In summary, it sounds like the system is just slow and that the shows should ship within the next few days.
Suzballard
I submitted a show on 3/31 and it still just shows as Received when I check the shipping status. It isn't a big deal but does anyone else have a show submitted on the 31st that hasn't shipped yet? I try to avoid submitting on the last day or two of the month because I have heard this can happen. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Suzanne

HHMM..I submitted a Kilo Show on the 31st..and she is scheduled to get it today.

They aren't behind, it's only 4 days. We get spoiled with quick turn around. The top of the shipping page will tell you what they are currently working on. Also check to make sure it's not on hold for some reason.

Okay, thanks. It should be fine - I see the payment came out today and I haven't been notified it is on hold for any reason. I told the host 7 - 10 days and could be longer because it was the end of the month. Apparently I have just been spoiled by quick turn arounds before!

Thanks

Suzballard said:
Okay, thanks. It should be fine - I see the payment came out today and I haven't been notified it is on hold for any reason. I told the host 7 - 10 days and could be longer because it was the end of the month. Apparently I have just been spoiled by quick turn arounds before!

Thanks

I usually tell them about 10-12 business days. If it comes faster then it just makes PC look better! Towards the end of the month or any incentive, the shipping can slow down a little but it's usually still pretty good.

Suzballard said:
I submitted a show on 3/31 and it still just shows as Received when I check the shipping status. It isn't a big deal but does anyone else have a show submitted on the 31st that hasn't shipped yet? I try to avoid submitting on the last day or two of the month because I have heard this can happen. Is this normal?

Thanks,
Suzanne

I submitted one on the evening of the 31st and I am scheduled to receive it today! If it doesn't ship today or tomorrow I would call. I had a replacement parts order "get lost" in the system. They could see it, it was marked received, but it never got picked until I called. System still says they are shipping thru the 31st, so I wouldn't worry yet! Just keep an eye on it.

1. Why hasn't my order shipped yet?

Orders typically take 1-3 business days to process before being shipped. If your order was placed on 3/31, it is still within the normal processing time. Rest assured, we are working hard to get your order shipped as soon as possible!

2. Can I track my order even though it hasn't shipped yet?

Yes, you can track your order by logging into your account on our website. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.

3. Will my order be delayed due to COVID-19?

At this time, we are not experiencing any delays with our shipping process. However, please note that there may be slight delays with delivery due to current circumstances. We appreciate your understanding and patience.

4. Can I cancel my order if it hasn't shipped yet?

Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to request a cancellation.

5. What should I do if my order still hasn't shipped after 3 business days?

If your order has not shipped after 3 business days, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. We will do our best to resolve any issues and get your order shipped as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam