• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Larger Shows? Do They Take Longer to Ship?

In summary, larger shows typically take longer to ship due to the higher volume of orders that need to be processed. The shipping time for larger shows can vary, but it usually takes 2-4 weeks for orders to be fulfilled and delivered. To expedite the shipping process, customers can upgrade to express shipping for an additional fee or choose to have their orders shipped directly to them. Customers can track their orders from larger shows by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. There are no additional fees for shipping larger show orders as the shipping cost is already included in the order total.
BlessedWifeMommy
I submitted two shows on the 31st. Show A was larger than show B. I submitted them about an hour apart.

Show B the second one I submitted now shows shipped with a tracking number. Show A still says recieved. I looked an there are no denied cards.

Of course it is the larger show that I would have like to recieve first. Ugh!!!:eek:

They shouldn't. Look at the top to find out what day they are currently working on. Because it was the last day of the month there was probably a lot of shows being submitted which means that it could take a few days just to get through all the orders.

I just thought that they filled them in the order that the orders were placed. Silly me!

1. Do larger shows take longer to ship?

Yes, larger shows typically take longer to ship because they require more time to process and fulfill a higher volume of orders.

2. How long does it usually take for larger shows to ship?

The shipping time for larger shows varies, but it can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks for orders to be processed, shipped, and delivered to customers.

3. Are there any ways to expedite the shipping process for larger shows?

Yes, there are a few ways to expedite the shipping process for larger shows. One option is to upgrade to express shipping for an additional fee. Another option is to have the orders shipped directly to the customers instead of having them all shipped to the host first.

4. Can customers track their orders from larger shows?

Yes, customers can track their orders from larger shows by logging into their Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Orders" tab. From there, they can view the status and tracking information for their orders.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping larger show orders?

No, there are no additional fees for shipping larger show orders. The shipping cost is already included in the order total and will not change based on the size of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Suzballard
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • Jmioni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefelka